final battle part 1

Back on the boat everyone was getting ready to finally take down the meg once and for all as they made modifications to the subs suyin was gonna be in control of jades sub and Jonas would be in control of the other yellow one.

"Please tell me after this there aren't anymore"kol begged his sister.

Joans and Kari share looks making the family worried that this was just the beginning.

They attached sharp blades to cut into the meg as both Jonas and suyins sun were being prepped.

"What"many who didn't understand asked manly the Scooby gang.

"If they rockets fail we will have to litterly gut it making it bleed enough to the point it'll die"Kari explained.

Kari swims around keeping the megs attention on her instead of the oblivious humans before a women screams wearing a bikini noticed a giant ass shark as she screams in her native tounge causing other people to panic gaining back the megs attention as he swims towards the panicking people.

"Well there goes that plan"joans deadpanned as Kari gives him a look.

"Bloody hell!"she snaps as she swims towards the meg grabbing its fin as she pulls making it change direction making a huge wave moving the humans further towards the beach as they scream in panic.

"Damn woman"jixx said with a whistle at Karis strength.

"What can I say I got strength"Kari says with a smug smile as her siblings shake there heads amused as they all had that mikaelson smuggnes.

"You ain't eating anymore people today you stupid ass prehistoric bitch"she snarls as the meg thrashed trying the get her off as she speeds them out further back towards the boat.

Klaus snorts "sister I love you but the shit you come up with"he says with a laugh as he was shoved be Kari who playfully narrow her eyes.

"Say that again I dar you little doggy"she says with a smirk as Klaus growls before charging at her as she speeds across the room laughing there siblings watch this with amsude looks.

"Like you can talk seaweed brain witch hag"he says with smug before yelp running around as she chased him around with frying pan with fiery eyes before a bang was head echoing off the wall followed by a loud yell was heard as they see Klaus fly through the air as he flailing around before smacking into a laughing kol as the two groan as Kari wipes her hands with a smirk.

"Oh God I love this fam"Jonas says laughing with there Friends.

The Scooby gang watched dumfounded these aren't the same mikaelson they usually dealt with it was kind of scary to be honest.

'joans. Suyin get ready to kill this bitch' they hear Kari in there heads as they quickly get into there subs as they hatches closed and they were ejected into the water as bubbles surround their subs as they see Kari speeding with the meg in there direction.

She lets go as the meg smacks her with its tails making her sail onto a large rock as it shattered with sand kicking up.

"Relax I'm fine I'm right here remember"she reassures her family who started panicking.

"Kari!"Jonas yells in worry even though she immortal as they quickly move out the way win the meg charges at them.

"Shit"Jonas says when the meg swims back around heading straight for him before he could get a shot as he dodged each bite the meg tried to get in.

Lori was shown seeing someone as her eyes widen"Mac!"she yells as Mac runs around the corner as they see the meg moving fast as its fin cuts through the water.

"Guys whats going on down there"he asked I to his head piece.

"Trying to stay alive for one and out of its mouth!"jonas says as he stays ahead of the meg.

Kari snorts at her husband as she wraps her arms around him knowing they really took care of the meg if only they knew back then it was only the beginning.

Kari swims back up cracking her neck before seeing the meg chasing after her husband before racing over as she punched the shark in the face throwing it off"not today bitch!"she spat before motion Jonas to go as he heads down into a small opening in a coral like structure as Kari stays in the megs way.

Her hands spark with magic as her eyes glow as she glares before throwing her hands forward with a scream of power as the attack hits the meg straight on as it thrashed around as cuts appear before the meg fights through it as it heads to her as she side dodged as she grabs on as she hisses as she felt her back scratched deeply against the rock as they burst into the corl cave as Jonas makes it just out.

"That had to hurt"fin says as Kari gives him a 'no shit' look as she remembers feeling the rocks cut deep into her back but thank God for her quick healing.

Kari summons a dagger as she pulls her self up as she stabs the dagger into its head as she holds on trying to keep the meg from attacking suyin who trying to get a shot as it swims wildly with her holding on as she grits her teeth as it swirvs around above meying was watching with worry as Kari was shown bursting through the surface holding onto a dagger into the shark before disappearing underneath the surface as they head straight around the ship as she pulls her dagger making the shark turn right towards Jonas and suyin.

"I love you sisters but you are seriously gonna give us heart attacks and grey hairs"Elijah says running a stressed hand over his face as he and there other siblings watch with worry as she fought the meg on screen.

"Take the shot!"she says as a rocket was lunched heading straight towards the meg as Kari swims up not wanting to get hit but froze as Jonas got hit in the crossfire.

"Joans!"she yells as she and suyin were pushed back while above the surface you can see the explosion as a chopper with news people flying towards the action.

"Oh that can end good can it"Stefan asked as Kari and the others shark looks giving him the answer.