CHAPTER 34

A/n pov:

Avni was sitting currently in jin's office silently

Avni was sitting currently in jin's office silently. Seokjin was still in the meeting. Seeing him not coming avni decided to search his office

Avni: I should take advantage of his absence...

She got up from her seat and start searching the racks and desks.

Meanwhile~

The lift opened at CEO's floor and a masked man came out while looking here and there.

The floor was prohibited for all the employees to enter except Jin, jimin, jungkook and Hwasa..

That men reached in front of seokjin's cabin and turned towards the security lock placed before the gate.

He entered some number and the door got security locked.

Avni didn't abled to guess anything as she was too busy to search the clues.

The man then tried to entered inside the ventilation duct and burnt something smoke giving substance and left that place

Back to avni:

Avni while searching found a file written "Diamond bidding "

Avni: what is this..

She opened the file and turned the first page...

Avni: "dated 13 September...400 crores diamond to Cheng Li.."

"Dated 15 October....700 crores diamond in auction" won by...Park Jimin... "

Avni: seems like they are keeping tabs of diamonds smuggling...I should take pictures of these...

She kept the file and was about to open the phone when suddenly she smelled the smoke coming in room..

Avni: what the hel--* coughs* *coughs* *coughs*

She started coughing as a result of too much smoke filling inside the room

Avni: I should*cough* get away from here*cough*

She ran towards the main door and tried to open it but it was locked

Avni: what....

She coughed in frustration and pulled out her phone while coughing as slowly slowly she started feeling suffocated

But before she could have dialed someone's number, her eyelids started getting heavy due to running out of oxygen...

She fell on her knees as trying to gasp the air and her phone fell on the floor and soon avni passed out

Meanwhile~

Seokjin came out from the meeting room along with jimin and jungkook when suddenly they heard fire alarm.

Jimin: fire alarm?

Jk: what's happening...

Jin didn't said anything as he walked towards the main corridor where he saw some of the employees coming while running and gasping in air..

Jin asked at one of the them

Jin: what happened? Why you all are running

???: Mr Kim... there's.. there's l-lot of smoke started comming on our floor...I think * coughs * something caught fire on your floor...

Jin: on my floor?

???: I don't know...but fire alarm of your floor got triggered

Jin: how-

He was about to speak when suddenly he remembered about avni..

Jin: no way...

He forgot she was waiting for him inside his cabin..

He immediately Ran away from there which made jimin and jungkook followed him too

Jin opened the door of stairs and went running upstairs all being panick and scared.

After 5 minutes he entered on his floor and made his way towards his office. He saw it locked and smokes were covering his whole office..

Jin: how it is locked..

He entered passcode but it showed incorrect as turned out someone tampered with the code..

He again entered while jimin and jungkook alos reached there..

Jimin: what happened hyung...

Jin: someone changed the passcode...avni is trapped inside

Jk: no way..how it's possible...

Jin: we will talk about this later...first we have to save her..

Jimin: wait let me bring my laptop and-

Jin: WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME!!!

he yelled at jimin which made both of them shocked. They never saw him loosing his temper in these type of situation..

Seeing no other way he used his elbow force on the lock system and scraped it off from the wall.
The door got opened and jin immediately entered to saw avni laying unconscious on the floor

Jin: Avni!!

He reached near her and kneeled down while holding her head

Jin: avni hey!!

He patted her cheeks and immediately held her in a bridal style

Jin: Find out who dared to do this..
He said in a rage and both men nodded.

Saying this he came out while holding avni and left that place.

- to be continued