CHAPTER 44

A/n pov:

Seokjin came back mansion today early since he don't had work much in office anyways. He climbed upstairs and turned towards his room.

He opened the door and entered to see avni opening the knots of her blouse

Avni saw him in the mirror and freezed in her place while Jin also got shocked and he immediately came outside the room while closing the door while avni just stood there dumbfounded.

Seokjin leaned on door trying to process what just happened.

For a moment he totally forgot he is not alone anymore...

After waiting for 10 minutes he entered again to see avni making the bed.

Seokjin didn't said anything and went straight towards his wardrobe. He opened and pulled out a pair of pant and shirt.

He secretly took a glance of avni who wasn't paying attention to him. He went inside the washroom closing the door and avni thought

Avni's thought: I can't believe I'm going to share room with you...the most difficult task is to live with you under the same roof and breath in the same air who is keeping you alive..

She was thinking when seokjin came out and avni completed bed making.
She silently climbed on the bed and pulled up the blankets and laid down to sleep.

Seokjin looked all those things and a faint smile appeared on his face..
He went towards the bed and climbed too while avni got flinched and got up

Avni: what do you think you are doing Mr Kim...

Jin: what I am doing avni..and don't you think Mr Kim is too formal for a wife to say this to his husband..

He spoke those last words deliberately to piss her off..

Avni: you are forgetting that this is not a normal wedding...you and I are impossible

Jin: anything is possible in Kim seokjin's life... sweetheart you are forgetting that you are in my world now...abide by my rules and my decisions..

Avni: maybe your rules and regulations works on other members of the family Kim seokjin but not on me so don't you even-

Before she can complete her sentence.. seokjin pinned her on the mattress making her shocked

Jin: don't you think you are being too brave in front of me avni...and yes you are right this is not a normal wedding because this wedding is nothing but a trap for you...to make you suffer...so that I can enjoy your sufferings..

Avni eyes almost started feeling with tears since she knew why he married to her...her life got ruined because of him..

Seokjin noticed the tears building inside her eyes and his heart clenched as he didn't wanted the things to go on like this...

But controlling himself he harshly left her hands and avni turned around to hide her tears..

Seokjin on other hand got up from the bed and left the room while avni silently sobbed....and cursed her fate..

Meanwhile~

Ranvir was looking at moon outside the window while lost in his own thoughts when mihir appeared behind him. He placed his hand on his shoulder and ranvir sighed

Mihir: Ranvir...even though whatever you did was for our department but you ruined avni's life... seokjin will destroy her...you should had saved her instead of giving her to him.. you lost her

He immediately turned towards mahir and spoke

Ranvir: no mahir I didn't lost her...it's just a part of mission...i don't give fck to this marriage...when mission will be complete she will be back to me.. that's it...just one evidence against seokjin and he is over..

Mahir: are you sure Ranvir?

Ranvir: I am Mahir....avni had made huge sacrifice just for me..me and department will be always in debt of her..

Mahir didn't replied anything and thought

Mahir's thought: what if things take different turn and you don't get avni back...

Time skips~

|At midnight|

Finishing his work seokjin entered inside his room to saw avni sleeping. He went near her and saw her sleeping face with tears of pain..

His gaze went towards her wrist which had mark of his grip. He went near the cabinet and pulled out ointment. He gently took her wrist and applied the ointment in affected area

Avni was in deep sleep so she didn't felt anything and seokjin finished applying ointment on her wrist. He kept it on the nightstand and climbed besides her and laid down while hugging her..

- to be continued

Sorry for late update...I was sick :⁠-⁠(