[ 1 ] Bickering

ZNN x Harry Potter  Short AU

Zee Pruk as Kian

Nunew as Nevan

[ Madebykanista at twitter ]

Disclaimer this is fiction, none of this is real. All Characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any similarity in name and place is purely coincidental. 

Please don't copy my work. 

 — — — — — — — —

Defence Against the Dark Arts Class | 09.48 am

48 am

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

...

" Everte Statum! "

" Protergo !"

" Expelliarmus! "

The shouting of the spell filled the class today, with two people in the middle of the classroom battling their ability to defend.

The one with the red robe casts the spell and throws his opponent with a green robe backward, but he does not fall and lands well with both feet.

"Huh, that's all you got Little Lionevan?"

"Shut your mouth, snakian "

The two of them are then ready to battle again when the teacher who watching them walks in

"Okay, that's it for now! easy you two. Good Job Kian and Nevan, class dismissed!" The teacher then comes into the middle stopping the two of them.

All of them then applaud at nevan and kian battle that is so intense yet so powerful. Kian and Nevan then look at each other with a smirk, then part way leaving the class.

...

Who doesn't know them in Hogwarts?

Nevan is a 4th-year student from Gryffindor, who is a top student with good grades, talented, smart, active, and brave person. Also considered a potential perfect later in the fifth year. With his charm and kindness, Nevan is a famous student with many friends from different houses.

Kian is also a 4th-year student from Slytherin, he is very smart but cunning, with a very handsome face that attracts many students at Hogwarts. He is a quidditch player with the position of chaser who managed to put a lot of points on the Slytherin team since he joined at the beginning of the 2nd year.

Platform 1/8 [ ZeeNunew AU ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें