[ 2 ] Sign Up

ZNN x Harry Potter Short AU

Zee Pruk as Kian

Nunew as Nevan

[ Madebykanista at twitter ]

Disclaimer this is fiction, none of this is real. All Characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any similarity in name and place is purely coincidental.

Please don't copy my work. 

----

[ Herbology Class | 08

[ Herbology Class | 08.33 am ]

The next day started with a herbology class that was full of screaming baby mandrakes for the umpteenth time and 4th year students were used to it.

"Nevan"

And of course, Neevan's day will always start with Kian's annoying voice. 

"What?"

"You know there's a loud sound like a baby mandrake but you'd rather hear it," Kian said as he smoothed the soil in the plant pot in front of him.

The one who asked only raised his eyebrows in annoyance, even though he originally didn't wanna care,  he was a little curious about what this annoying snake wanted to say.

"The sound our baby will make in the future"

Nevan who was busy with his plants immediately turned his head.

"You better stop saying stupid things." Neevan said hiding his red face but it failed, and was seen by Kian 

"Oh did little Lionevan shy?" Kian say with a teasing voice, that Neevan swear he hate it so much

"fuck of!" 

Neevan then back to focus into his plants, want to get it over with quickly and walk away.

"Or..."

"Or what? " Neevan said annoyed while Kian just chuckle

"Or Maybe the sound of your moan and my moand combined?

Neevan widened his eyes at that, he picked up a small shovel and prepared to hit Kian with it

"wow, wow easy there Lion."

"If you don't stop being a pain in the ass and talking nonsense, I'll hit you." Neevan threatened Kian with the small shovel to which he responded with a playful smile.

Really angry Nevan is like a baby lion practicing roaring, too cute and adorable.

"But seriously, both of our baby noises must be adorable."