Chapter 6🌟

???:"how dare you to stop me.... do you even know who am i and who i am to your king.... this so called rule is for outsiders and low life people like you all...not for me I can do whatever I want in this palace...."the person yelled loudly like its there own palace....hearing the shrilling voice RM came there....

Rm:"miss Irene what's the problem... why are you shouting like this outside the dinning its inappropriate..king is busy doing his breakfast please stop shouting ..."he said looking at Irene who roll her eyes looking at rm.......

~~~~~~~~~

Irene is kook's cousin sister...she's kook's late father's younger sister's daughter and she always believed that she will be the next queen of Sapphire kingdom and she will marry kook soon because she know that kook didnt able to find his mate even after all this years and this make her delusional more strong and she become really happy about it and always pray that kook never able to found his mate so at the end kook have to marry her when he didnt have any choice.....

~~~~~~~~~~

Irene:"these idiots here are stopping me from going inside to see my king in my own palace....."she said glaring at them....

Rm:"miss irene my lord said that to not disturb him...and no one should go inside till he says...."he said internally rolling his eyes....

Irene:"rm you know who am I right how dare you to say the same shiit as them to me i can do whatever i want this is my palace my kingdom...and you all should obey my orders...."she said gritting her teeth in anger because of her ego getting hurt infront of the soldier and servants who was looking at her boringly..... she roll her eyes and pushed the door hardly and the door open with a loud thud and she went inside without any permission....

~~~~~~~~~~

Kook was making his queen drink some fresh juice after giving tae his medicines....while telling some war stories to tae who was listening with wide doe eyes nodding excited like a happy baby but then.....

Tae flinched hard and the glass fell down from his hand and break into pieces near kook's feet when he heard the door opened harshly with a thud.....

he hugged kook immediately and buried his face in kook's neck trembling in fear as he's sensitive to loud noises.... kook wrapped his arms around his mate in an instinct patting his back to calm him and his eyed turned golden....his dragon took over to protect their mate from any kind of danger...

He glare towards the door to see who come inside with a death wish...and he fummed in anger seeing the person....

Jk:"how dare you entered inside without king's permission Irene....no one is allowed inside when I order to NOT DISTURB US..."he yelled as their lovely moment got disturbed because of her.... irene gulp hearing the tone of jungkook but still didnt budge and spoke ....

Irene:"but oppa I'm not outsider like them as i can come here whenever i want and these soldier stopped me from coming inside oppa and said mean things to me..."she said complaining while pouting but stop when he looked someone on kook lap who was hugging kook tightly and glare at the person not knowing who is it....

Jk:"who the hell said that I will allow YOU and no one other when i clearly said that to not let ANYONE inside until i say so and YOU are included in them as well...and this is KING FOR YOU not oppa and they did the right thing as per my order ...."he said with irritation....

~~~~~~

kook hates irene from childhood to core and he knows what her intentions are and how she become all happy on his 18 birthday when he didnt found his mate...she rejected her mate and that cause his mate to die from the pain of heart break but she didnt care about it and always try to lure kook... and kook always avoided her as much as he can because of his grandma as she was here and didn't knew irene true intentions but now he will not tolerate her as their grandma went away somewhere far as she said she gets bored in the kingdom...