Chapter 8 🌟

Tae:"s-special place...w-what it is??"he asked curiously making kook chuckled....

Kook:"you will see it soon baby we are just going there wait for a little bit..."he said and tae nodded eagerly...already excited to see the place....

Kook carried Tae towards the palace garden surrounded by tae favourite flowies and tae eyes shined seeing them...he kept on walking at the very end of the garden and stopped infront of a huge wall making tae confuse.....he looked at kook who was intensely looking at the wall....

Kook started to mumble something in his mouth and sunddenly a crack appeared on the wall making tae flinched who hugged kook tightly being scared making kook chuckled who held him more tightly and gesture him to look towards the wall....

Tae eyes widen in shocked seeing a door on the wall that magically appeared....

Tae:"h-how it c-came here...."he asked out of pure shocked his eyes widen mouth slightly apart looking so adorable making kook cooed....

Kook:"magic...."he said winking at tae who blink his eyes twince and pouted....

Kook:"aww don't pout my queen there is soo much more to see....and its just the beginning...."he said went inside the door with taehyung in his arms....who looked around and get awestruck by the view....his jaw drops seeing the scene infront of him....he never saw soemthing like this in his entire life.....

•~~~~~~~~

As they entered inside the door....tae saw an enchanted realm....a sense of wonder and excitement filled inside him..... There was a magical light in there casting a mesmerizing glow on everything it touched making it more mesmerizing......

The trees stood tall and majestic... their branches intertwining to create a natural canopy overhead...Delicate flowers bloomed in vibrant hues.. their petals glistening with a touch of otherworldly magic while fireflies flying everywhere.... The air was filled with the sweet fragrance of blossoms.....the path they were walking on was sparkling making tae excited to the core who wiggles in kook's arms wanted to get down and feel everything.....

the path they were walking on was sparkling making tae excited to the core who wiggles in kook's arms wanted to get down and feel everything