chapter3: Beacon academy

If you enjoyed consider dropping a vote it helps.

Flashback. .

Ever since he was a kid Yuji itadori wanted to become a huntsman, not because he wanted fame, or anything. But he wanted the money to be able to survive instead of living in a barely liveable home.

But thanks to having so little aura and no semblance he was rejected by every school he tried to get in.

Yuji was a teenager around fifteen years old and had relatively large light brown eyes and spiky pink hair that's styled in an undercut fashion.

Under his eyes were black slits that seemed closed. for clothing he wore a black t shirt that had a Grimm mask on it and for pants he wore denim blue jeans alongside red tennis shoes.

 for clothing he wore a black t shirt that had a Grimm mask on it and for pants he wore denim blue jeans alongside red tennis shoes

Yuji: Man. . . I'd love to be a huntsman. . .

He stood in a dust shop looking at a magazine of a huntsman holding a rifle aiming at a Grimm leaping at him on the cover.

Yuji instinctively moved his head to the side dodging a swing of a pipe aimed at his head by some goon who wore a black uniform with black sunglasses as people wearing the same clothes entered the shop.

Pivoting on his feet Yuji threw a high kick that slammed into the goon's face throwing him flying through the glass of the shop where he rolled.

Yuji noticed standing near fighting some other goons was a girl his age with red,black hair and silver eyes holding a scythe. She had palish skin and wore a black outfit with a red cape and hood.

 She had palish skin and wore a black outfit with a red cape and hood

The girl noticed him and grinned at him which Yuji returned.

Girl: Hi I'm Ruby.

Yuji: I'm Yuji.

Ruby noticed a goon behind Yuji and broke apart into a burst of petals slamming into the goon sending them both outside.

Standing off a little was roman torchwick who hasn't noticed Yuji but was staring at the huntress Infront of him.