Chapter5: School life.

The moment that Yuji itadori fell asleep black markings spread across his face as Y/n took control sitting up straight in the bottom bunk of a bed.

Not a word left his mouth as he walked to a closet pulling out a hoodie and putting it on pulling the hood up before walking to a window of the dorm. Wasting no time he pulled it open.

"Oi what are you doing?"

In th darkness of the room a groggy nobara sat up rubbing her eyes looking down from her top bunk at him at the window while megumi slept silently on the other bunk bed on the bottom.

Y/n: Go back to sleep nobara I'm just getting air.

Nobara: What's with the voice? Nevermind I don't care. . .don't leave the window open.

The orange haired teen laid back down on her side facing the wall as Y/n leaned against the wall near the open window waiting for her to pass out.

When she did Y/n leapt out the window free falling fifteen meters landing on his feet creating a loud thud.

His eyes were looking around for any cameras that were in plain sight or hidden, making sure none seem him he ran through the courtyard of beacon passing a statue of ozpin.

Y/n slid to a stop, pettiness filled his being as he looked behind him at the statue of ozpin before throwing his arm out as the statue was cleaved in two falling apart while Y/n ran off again.

Waves of cursed energy rolled off Y/n in waves who sprinted through the night.

Timeskip. . . .

Blood splattered on the pavement of a warehouse in a territory that was being controlled by the white fang in vale.

A decapitated head was flying through the air before Y/n appeared in thin air kicking it towards a rabbit faunus with enough force to throw her across the ground where she laid clutching her stomach.

Before she even has the chance to recover from her pain Y/n stepped on her head putting pressure on it before it popped throwing blood and brain matter everywhere.

Blinking all four of his eyes Y/n found himself suddenly unable to move making his gaze flick down seeing a blue aura covering his frame.

Y/n: Eh? I can't move. . .well then I suggest all of you to get your hits in before I find my way out.

Blood shot out Y/n's mouth when a hole was blasted through his stomach courtesy of a female faunus who had goat horns, her hair was gray and she had tanned skin. In her hands she held a miniature railgun burning with heat.

Faunus: Burn in hell!

Y/n: Funny.

Still Y/n couldn't move his eyes flicked around for the one whose semblance was affecting him, the faunus in the room were stunned that he was still alive.

Then he saw them hidden but they were there, perched up on the wooden beams up above was a bat faunus who had black hair, pointed eyes and the typical white fang mask.

Y/n: There you are.

The bat faunus seemed alarmed before his bisected body fell from the beam hitting the ground with a thud as Y/n stared to rapidly regenerate.

Y/n twisted his body out the way of a blast from the yak faunus's cannon and sprinted towards her with a grin.

Faunus: Shit!

She tried to aim at him again but Y/n was too quick for her to lock on and in the end she received a brutal knee to the jaw that threw her upwards a few feet into the air.