-2- Under The Stars

Riley gagged leaning over the toilet then vomiting, he stuck his fingers down his throat again trying to get all of his meal out and make himself feel numb. The drive back had been silent, the meal had been silent. Everything was awkward now.

Sighing Riley stood up wiping his hands then blowing his nose before pulling the scales out from under the sink, they scraped across the floor grinding to a halt in the middle of the bathroom floor, Riley stepped onto them nervously awaiting the number it'd give him.

51.7kg, that was too much.

He stared down at the scales in self pity before getting off them and kneeling back beside the shiny white basin shoving his fingers down his throat to throw up again. Once he'd had another round of vomiting he flushed the toilet watching the messy vomit swirl away into the abyss, he then stood back onto the scales

51.5kg, still way too much, but he wasn't sure what he could do about it. He knew his muscles probably added to his weight but he needed to stay fit so he could fight for himself, he'd started developing a small six pack and whilst his arms weren't that big they were getting more toned for sure.

As he left the bathroom he spotted his Mom watching him from her bedroom doorway "Still having girly problems Riley, pathetic" She commented dryly.

"It's not just a girl problem Mom, it's just more likely to happen to girls, the doctor said boys get eating disorders too" Riley argued back stubbornly scowling at his Mom.

"That's why we stopped seeing him, he's was a liar, a charlatan and a fraud" she answered folding her arms defiantly staring daggers at her son.

"Besides, it makes sense you have girl problems you sissy" she hissed harshly, Riley was pissed now, he stepped over to her in an intimidating way.

"Don't think just cause you're my mom I won't clobber you round your ugly face you old hag" He snarled aggressively at her.

His Dad then appeared behind her putting his hands on her shoulders comfortingly "After all we've done for you ungrateful faggot!" He yelled as Riley's mom pushed Riley backwards.

"I'll fuck off then yeah? You clearly don't want me here and I don't wanna be here" Riley answered coldly slamming the door to his room, he picked up a backpack shoving shirts, hoodies, jackets, pants, boxers, socks and his phone into it. He then proceeded to reopen his door kicking his parents door violently on the way out before leaving the house for good.

Taking one look back at the place he called home Riley paced down the street, he wasn't sure where he was going or what he was going to do, but right now that didn't matter. All that mattered was leaving.

He eventually arrived in a deserted looking park, it was quite late now so nobody was around. He found a bench that was sheltered slightly by a big willow tree and sat on it, he placed his backpack at his feet unzipping it retrieving his lighter plus cigarettes from it.

Lighting the cigarette he sighed puffing out the smoke carelessly, the stars lit up the night sky quite beautifully with a half moon on display in the picturesque view. Riley scrolled on his phone for a while using the majority of his cell data up before turning it off. He looked around one more time before lying down on the hard, uncomfortable rotting wooden bench.

Shutting his eyes he tried to get to sleep, owls hooted in the distance as crickets chirped the night away with the occasional loud call of a fox filling the otherwise tranquil night with hollering. The sun rose quickly waking Riley up. He hadn't gotten much sleep and his body ached everywhere.

He was shivering in the cold morning breeze so started rubbing his hands together to feel warmth, however he then noticed his phone was gone and his bag had been rummaged through, he frowned in irritation picking up the clothes that had been strewn out in the thief's haste. It was whatever at this point.

Deciding anything was better than staying in the cold, stupid park he got up walking slowly to the school, he arrived climbing over the gate not bothering with the dumb receptionist who would just give him a disapproving, entitled stare down before handing him a detention slip.

Riley entered the building from a side exit glancing at a clock hanging depressingly on the modernly painted wall. It read 15 minutes to 9, he had that meeting with the principal, the same principal that outed him and wanted him sent to a place to be 'fixed'

That place would be warm though, it would have a bed most likely. Plus they wouldn't care if Riley didn't eat, they'd only want to convert him. Riley made his mind up walking aimlessly towards the principals office taking as much time as liked. When he finally reached it he didn't bother knocking and just barged in taking a seat immediately.

Looking up he spotted the principal looking sternly at him complete irritation on her face, sat next to him was a man, Riley looked the man up and down feeling his heart flutter slightly, the man was hot. Like very hot, he had dark hair, a beard plus moustache that was cut to perfection, he wore tight jeans that left little to the imagination and a tank top exposing his toned body along with his bulging muscles.

He gave Riley a small smirk nodding his head then turning clockwise to face the principal "So this is Riley Smith?" He asked politely his posh accent was eccentric but also sexy.

Riley shook his head snapping himself out of this lovestruck state. The man was in the school so probably a jerk and most definitely straight.

"Indeed" the principal replied with a curt nod "he smokes, fights a lot, is extremely rude, throws up his food and is errr.. homosexual" she explained with disgust marking her words making Riley feel self conscious "will you take him?"

The man turned back to Riley looking at him with seemingly kind, sympathetic brown eyes "Yes, we'll take him" he answered with a another nod.