Chapter 3: Supermarket

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Apocalyptic Survival Guide (3)
  As the president of a group company, Fan Cheng usually pays close attention to current affairs. In fact, he has seen reports on incidents of "crazy people" hurting people like this several times, but he never paid much attention to it until today. Only when I saw it with my own eyes did I realize the unusual danger involved. Although he didn't believe Jiang Mo's exaggerated claims about the end of the world, he was still a little worried about the dangers of this new type of influenza.

  "As soon as you arrive at the company, you can convey the message that flu has occurred frequently recently. All employees must pay attention to preventing colds. If you feel uncomfortable in any way, you can ask for sick leave immediately. Don't insist on coming to the company to avoid infecting others. Others."

  "Yes." Wang Yike quickly recorded Fan Cheng's words on his pad.

  Jiang Mo was relieved, knowing that Fan Cheng finally listened to his reminder.

  Although they were delayed a lot on the way, they arrived at the company before ten o'clock because they left early, and took the president's elevator from the underground garage directly to the president's office on the top floor.

  "Mr. Fan, these are the minutes of yesterday's meeting between the Marketing Department and the Sales Department. The Ministry of Commerce's plan for cooperation with Shanhai Group has also been submitted and has been sent to your email. You will have a meeting with TR Technology of the United States at two o'clock this afternoon. The company has a video conference, and Mr. Zheng from Yuhua just called and asked if you have time to attend the charity dinner organized by Yuhua tomorrow night." After entering the office, Wang Yike reported all today's schedule one by one Gave it to Fan Cheng.

  "Well, I understand. As for Mr. Zheng..." Fan Cheng thought for a moment and then said, "Reply for me. I will go there on time tomorrow." "

  Okay, Mr. Fan."

  "Hey! Wait a minute. Wait!" Jiang Mo suddenly interrupted, "Brother, the charity dinner sounds interesting, please take me with you!"

  According to the world line provided by the system, there will be something special at tomorrow's charity dinner. The auction item appeared, but no one discovered its value, so it was bought by a businessman at a very low price. After the end of the world, this thing fell into the hands of Zhou Jing, a stranger in time and space, and it helped him a lot. What Jiang Mo had to do now was to snatch the things over before Zhou Jing could pass through.

  "This is a serious charity dinner, and the attendees are all important people with extraordinary status. It's not the kind of place where you can act recklessly!" Fan Cheng said with a frown.

  This charity dinner is not just a banquet, but more importantly, the word charity. Mr. Zheng of Yuhua is a well-known conscientious entrepreneur. He is very enthusiastic about public welfare and plays an important role in the circle. He was at the charity dinner There will be a charity auction, and all the proceeds will be donated to the Hope Primary School in the mountainous area. It is a very formal banquet.

  "Brother, I know, I promise to be good, just take me there!" Jiang Mo clasped his hands together and looked at Fan Cheng.

  "I'm really scared of you, so go ahead, but don't cause any trouble for me, or I'll break your legs." Fan Chengcheng really couldn't do anything about his brother who was acting coquettishly like this.

  "Wow! Brother, you are the best!" Jiang Mo didn't take Fan Cheng's harsh words to heart at all and cheered happily.

  When Wang Yike walked out of President Fan Cheng's office, he was immediately surrounded by a group of gossipy girls from the administration department.