Chapter 17: Transition

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Apocalyptic Survival Guide (17)
  The car drove slowly in from the south gate. Captain Xu first took Jiang Mo, Fan Cheng and others to the management office to register, and then went to the reserve warehouse together. Jiang Mo temporarily "stored" the oil that Captain Chen had stored in his space. Tank trucks and other items were unloaded.

  Captain Chen assigned them accommodation according to the treatment of superpowers.

  I don't know if the physical fitness of the soldiers is better. When the virus broke out that day, there were not many people infected with the virus in the military area. Therefore, the army was able to clean up the mutated zombies as quickly as possible and urgently launched an attack on surrounding cities. During the rescue operation, there was no spare time to pay attention to some detailed changes in the body. Therefore, they did not know about the existence of superpowers until now.

  Their accommodation was a vacated military dormitory, with four beds in each dormitory, or bunk beds. The accommodation conditions were not very good, but no one disliked it. After all, these were extraordinary times. And ordinary people do not have such treatment. They can only temporarily live in tents set up in open fields. It's not that the safe zone favors one and the other, but that the number of dormitories available for living in the safe zone is limited, and there are too many ordinary people. If some people are arranged to live in the dormitory, the remaining people will definitely make trouble. It is better to treat everyone equally first, and then Take your time and think of a solution.

  "The current policy is that a superpower can bring one ordinary person to live with him. You two superpowers can just bring two ordinary people. Four people can live in one room. The girl is still young, so you can live with her. You guys sleep together." The soldier responsible for taking them to the dormitory said.

  This is a very humane policy to facilitate people with special abilities to take care of their relatives or friends. After all, the number of people with special abilities is too small, so some preferential treatment must be given.

  "Oh? Then please arrange two rooms for us. We actually have four superpowers." Fan Cheng said calmly.

  They originally wanted to keep a low profile, so they didn't tell Wang Yike and Xiaoyu that they were also superpowers. But now that they have arrived at the base safely, and the army is planning to set up a team of superpowers, there is no point in continuing to hide it. What's the point. What's more, after they settle down, Du Guangyao will definitely take his wife and son to live with them. In this case, they will be able to live in two rooms.

  "Ah?" The little soldier was stunned.

  "Hello, I'm Wang Yike, a wood-type superpower." Wang Yike has been working as a special assistant for Fan Cheng for five years. He naturally has a good understanding of his boss's wishes. At this time, he smiled and said: Introduced myself.

  Xiaoyu also glanced at the little warrior timidly, and said in a crisp voice: "Xiaoyu is also a superpower!"

  Jiang Mo smiled and rubbed the little girl's head, "She is a water superpower."

  The little warrior now Are you completely stupid? There are very few superpowers you promised? There are five people in this team, and four of them are superpowers? !

  It took him a long time to come to his senses and immediately said: "I'm going to notify Captain Xu and Lieutenant Colonel Mo! Please wait a moment."

  "Okay."

  The little soldier was very efficient and didn't let them wait. After staying for a long time, they came back with the key to another room and assigned them another dormitory according to their requirements.