Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11 Bai Feng
  When Bai Feng saw the person opening the door, he was naturally surprised: "Ye Lingxue?"

  Ye Lingxue nodded, and then looked at the four people around him. One of them was being carried on his back. Yes, it seems to be injured.

  "Come in first and let's talk!"

  Bai Feng nodded, and then led his brothers into the courtyard.

  When he saw the scene in the courtyard, Bai Feng couldn't help but said: "Sister-in-law! Are you planning to retire here?" It's

  not surprising that he thought so. Anyone who comes in and sees this place is both farming and raising food. I would think so about the chicken scene.

  Ye Lingxue smiled: "That's right! I'm just planning to retire here."

  The corners of Bai Feng's mouth were trembling crazily. She didn't know what kind of chaos the outside world was in!
  Ye Lingxue didn't care what he thought: "Isn't your friend injured? Come into the house quickly!"

  Bai Feng nodded and followed Ye Lingxue in.

  When he saw two children playing happily in the living room, Bai Feng thought that there were no zombies and the world was still peaceful.

  "Xiaobao, come here and call someone!"

  After Ye Yuchen heard his mother's voice, he immediately ran to her side and shouted to the men wearing black camouflage-style clothes: "Hello, uncles."

  Bai Feng looked at He smiled at the little guy in front of him who looked the same as Jun Yuxi: "This is Xiao Xi's twin brother!"

  Ye Lingxue nodded: "Xiao Zhu, take Xiao Bao to the room to play."

  Chu Zhu Knowing that the adults were busy, he took Xiaobao away obediently.

  After they put the injured man on the sofa, Ye Lingxue asked: "How did he get injured?"

  Bai Feng felt a little guilty when he thought about this: "We were transporting supplies from the mountain base to the imperial capital, and we were attacked on the way. A group of people blocked the way, including old people and children.

  "They wanted supplies, but these supplies were officially designated for building bases. "

  Of course we couldn't give it to them, but they started to snatch it. As a veteran, naturally we couldn't do anything to the people, not to mention there were some old, weak, women and children inside!" "

  While robbing supplies, someone took out a dagger and stabbed Fang Ji! " "

  It's like this now. Our cars and supplies have been robbed. We can only walk along the road to the imperial capital until we see a high-walled courtyard in the village here, and then we meet you." "

  Ye Lingxue didn't say anything. It's only the beginning of the end of the world, and everyone still has justice in their hearts. But they don't know that in a year or two, when everyone has no food to eat and no water to drink, the justice they have done will still be there. How many people did she have?

  She asked Chu Bian to find medical drugs and gave them to Bai Feng.

  After Bai Feng thanked him again, he began to treat Fang Ji's wounds.

  Fang Ji's life was saved.

  This also made Bai Feng and others Man, he breathed a sigh of relief.

  After relaxing, Bai Feng had time to look at the villa. It was slightly cool, not as hot as outside. The air conditioner was obviously turned on. Unexpectedly, there was electricity here.

  Although it was only the beginning of June, but since then After a black rain, the temperature continued to rise, and now the daytime temperature has reached 38 degrees. Meteorological experts say it will continue to rise.

  "Sister-in-law! Why would you want to stay here? "

  Didn't Ah definitely send someone to take you to the mountain base? Why don't you go? " "Bai Feng looked at Ye Lingxue in confusion.

  Ye Lingxue sat on a single sofa not far away and said calmly: "Isn't it good here?

  "And I haven't seen anyone come to pick up Xiaobao and me! " Bai

  Feng frowned: "Impossible, A Jue specifically ordered us to go down. I was also present at the time." "

  Ye Lingxue's expression changed, and then she said with an indifferent expression: "It doesn't matter, anyway, I am living quite well here with Xiaobao. "

  Bai Feng opened his mouth, but didn't say anything in the end, but he would definitely report this matter to Jun Wujue after he went back.

  "Okay, you must be hungry! "