Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61 Dead Rising 2
  Bai Feng saw Qi Zihang's sadness and reached out to pat him on the shoulder: "Don't blame the boss, Shen Yuerou really brought it on herself!" "

  You can ask Nangong Qi, what she did is... Do you know if she should die?"

  Qi Zihang paused, and then after Bai Feng's words, Nangong Qi began to tell everything about Shen Yuerou and Zhong Yiyang's conspiracy.

  After listening to this, Qi Zihang was completely stunned.

  This was completely different from the Shen Yuerou he knew!

  Why did she become so vicious?
  Qi Zihang looked down at Shen Yuerou on the ground, not knowing what he was talking about!
  He suddenly realized that he seemed to have never known her.

  Bai Feng looked at Qi Zihang and sighed helplessly. He knew that Qi Zihang had always had a crush on Shen Yuerou, but Shen Yuerou also liked the boss, so he never dared to say it.

  Now that Shen Yuerou is dead, the image in his heart is also shattered.

  Suddenly, it is naturally difficult to accept, and this is human nature.

  Ye Lingxue, as for Ye Lingxue, looked at Qi Zihang and could guess what he was thinking, but she didn't expect that he would like Shen Yuerou.

  It's really surprising.

  However, just now Jun Wujue said that Shen Yuerou deserved to die, which was not just something she did after coming to the Imperial Capital base.

  She knew that Jun Wujue was more seeking revenge for himself and Xiaobao in the previous life.

  She hated her for not sending someone to rescue the mother and son in time, causing them to die unexpectedly.

  After a moment of silence in the office, Nangong Qi broke the silence.

  "Zhong Yiyang!"

  Nangong Qi looked at the lifeless man, his face full of indifference.

  Then he looked at Ye Lingxue: "Xiaoxue, thank you."

  Ye Lingxue shook his head: "It was also Zhong Yiyang today who relaxed his vigilance after testing us, otherwise we wouldn't have succeeded so easily."

  Nangong Qi : "No matter what, you caught him. Thank you." "

  I will notify you now and ask the ministers in the base to come over."

  Ye Lingxue nodded: "Okay!"

  In Nangong After Qi left, Ye Lingxue and others sat on the sofa again.

  And Qi Zihang finally returned to normal at this moment!

  "Boss, I'm sorry, I just offended you."

  Jun Wujue shook his head: "It's okay! I understand your thoughts."

  "It's just that Shen Yuerou is not worthy of you. You will meet someone you really like in the future."

  Qi Zihang nodded: "Yeah! I hope so!"

  While they were talking, Nangong Qi soon walked in with seven or eight middle-aged men.

  When they saw Zhong Yiyang on the ground, their faces were filled with joy!
  "Zhong Yiyang, you have this day too! Bah~"

  Everyone vented their anger towards Zhong Yiyang, and they didn't stop until Zhong Yiyang had only one breath left!

  "Chief Jun! This incident happened thanks to you, otherwise our officialdom would really have been harmed by this bitch Zhong Yiyang."

  Jun Wujue stood up and said to the man who spoke: "Minister Shi, you are so polite! "

  Shi Yaxin sighed helplessly at this moment: "This bitch poisoned our family members! We have no choice but to obey his orders." "

  These days, watching this bitch destroy the base, The smoky atmosphere makes us uncomfortable!"

  Jun Wujue: "The matter has passed. From now on, Minister Shi and other ministers will arrange the base well, which will be the greatest comfort to people."

  Shi Yaxin and others nodded: "Chief Jun You are right, we will do our best to give people the best arrangements in the future, and this will never happen again."   

  Jun Wujue knew that these old ministers were all good people, and he had no choice but to obey Zhong Yiyang.

  "Zhong Yiyang will be left to your disposal!"

  "As for the antidote, we will make it as soon as possible."

  Shi Yaxin nodded and thanked him again.

  Only then did Ye Lingxue speak: "Prepare the prescription, and then give me a laboratory."

  "As soon as possible!"

  Ye Lingxue didn't want to waste any time now, she just wanted to make the antidote quickly, and then hurry up Start afresh.

  They originally thought that after getting the antidote from Shen Yuerou, they could leave after the explanation!

  But~
  I have no choice but to rely on her!

  Shi Yaxin: "No problem, I will make arrangements for you now."

  After Shi Yaxin finished speaking, he immediately said to another middle-aged man next to him: "Honglin, go and make arrangements."

  Wu Honglin nodded and left the office building. .

  In the middle of the night, Wu Honglin made arrangements.

  Ye Lingxue explained to Jun Wujue and entered the laboratory.

  Three days later, Ye Lingxue came out of the laboratory. She looked extremely tired at the moment!
  After she handed over all the antidote in her hand to Nangong Qi, she couldn't hold on any longer and fainted.

  When she woke up, it was already noon the next day.

  "Are you awake?" After Jun Wujue saw Ye Lingxue open his eyes, his heart finally relaxed.

  Ye Lingxue looked at Jun Wujue who hadn't slept all night, and raised her hand to touch his cheek with some distress: "Look at you, you don't know how to take care of yourself!"

  Jun Wujue grabbed her hand and put it on his face. On the face: "It's okay, as long as you are well, I am better than anything else!"

  The two talked for a while, and then the door was opened after a knock.

  Bai Feng, Nangong Qingqing, Qi Zihang, Nangong Qi, and Yu Tongtong walked in.

  "Xue Xue! You finally woke up, you really scared me to death." Nangong Qingqing came to the bedside and said with a worried face.

  Ye Lingxue smiled: "I'm just too tired. I'm fine now! Don't worry."

  Nangong Qingqing squeezed Jun Wujue aside, then held Ye Lingxue's hand: "I'm treating you Come on!"

  As he said this, before Ye Lingxue refused, he saw Nangong Qingqing using his healing power!
  A warm current entered Ye Lingxue's body. Her body, which was still a little weak, seemed to be recharged at this moment, making her whole body energetic.

  After Nangong Qingqing finished, Ye Lingxue smiled and said: "I didn't expect that my Qingqing is now a power bank!"

  Nangong Qingqing paused, and then said: "No, I am not just a power bank, I am also a healing treasure. !"

  Ye Lingxue and the people next to her laughed, and everyone was relaxed at the moment.

  After Ye Lingxue sat up, she asked Nangong Qi: "By the way, how is the effect of the antidote?"

  Nangong Qi: "Very good, they felt much better after eating.

  " Lingxue nodded: "That's good!" It was not in vain that she spent three days and three nights without sleeping to research the antidote.

  Nangong Qingqing sat beside the bed and said: "After Xuexue is over this time, I will stay with you and never be separated from you again."

  Ye Lingxue smiled and nodded: "Okay, you will take your family with you then. Follow Qi Zihang and go to Xichen Base together!"

  Nangong Qingqing was stunned, then shook her head: "I mean I want to go with you, I will go wherever you go!"

  (End of Chapter)