💉part 8

Jaemin stares at the two before walking out of the kitchen,sensing something about to happen

"I doubt he's ashamed. Why would you think that?" She walked around the table and sat down next to him.

Haechan looked at her before grabbing her hand. She looked down in shock but noticed something lining his hands.

Aira traced her fingers along each one as Haechan sighed. "My dad used to abuse us. Mine and marks mum were killed by him"

He looked down,blinking away the tears. Aira dropped his hand and stood up which caused haechan to sigh again. "You don't want to be around me either huh"

She looked at him before wrapping her arms around his neck,hugging him. "What are you doing?" "What does it look like?" He smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist,leaning his head on her.

"No one deserves to go through that. I don't think mark would be ashamed of you. From what I know,he will be trying to protect you so you don't get hurt anymore"

Haechan looked up to see her staring into the distance,thinking about something. He stood up and hugged her more comfortably.

"You know,mark once told me that he wanted to protect someone. He said he'd risk his life for that person because they were very important to him. He said that he'd risk his life for them. I think he was talking about you"

Haechan looked down at her and shook his head. "What makes you think that?" She smiled and shook her head,stepping back and walking around the counter.

All he could do was stare as his arms felt empty once she left him. "I can call him if you want?" His eyes found hers as he slowly nodded his head.

Calling Markieee💚...
Hello?
Mark who was that person you wanted to protect with your life?
I'm fine thanks for asking. It was my brother why?
Okay thank you
Call ended

"He said his brother. He's not ashamed of you haechan. He misses you" she smiled at him and he held the urge to smile back.

"Why are you helping me?" "Because I know what it's like to loose your parents" he stared at her before walking to stand Infront of the girl.

"You're not doing it for status?" She tilted her head to the side in confusion. "Status?" Haechan nodded his head at her.

"My dad's Lee Gun-Woo. The right hand man of the ruler of hell?" He watched as her face fell and the blood drain out of her face.

"Hey Aira are you-" before he could finish,she ran into the living room,him following closely behind.

"Where's chenle?" Jaemin pointed to the boy gaming with jisung before looking at her in worry. "What's wrong?"

She ignored him and walked over to chenle,sitting next to him. Jaemin looked to haechan who shrugged before looking over to chenle.

"Yah chenle turn around" renjun poked the boy in the back with his foot making him whine.

Chenle slowly spun around after pausing the game but came face to face with Aira half way. "Aira? Are you okay?"

"C-Chenle" the girl stared at him as tears filled her eyes. "Haechan what happened?" Chenle looked up at the older whilst wrapping the younger girl in his arms.

I don't-why are you asking me?" "You were the one with her" renjun retorted,rubbing his hand along Airas back.

"We were talking and I mentioned my dad and-" chenle widened his eyes and glared at the older. "Did you say his name?" Haechan nodded causing chenle to fish his phone out of his pocket.

"Ah fuck why won't Nina pick up?" All the boys could do was stare in confusion. Chenle mumbled the word 'pick up' over and over hoping it would do something.

"Chenle what's wrong?" His head snapped towards jeno before running a hand through his hair. "Do you want me to call Johnny?"

"No he'll do shit all. Donghyuck don't you ever mention his name around her again" he wordlessly nodded,being confused about the whole situation.

Jeno looked over at the situation before ushering everyone but haechan, chenle, renjun and Aira out. A loud sigh was heard and renjuns head snapped to haechan, pausing his hands movement.

He raised his finger and put it over his mouth as a sign to stay quiet. The younger rolled his eyes but nevertheless,he sat on the floor and stared at Airas back.

Airas cries slowly stopped which caused chenle to pull away to see her face. Renjun ran his finger across her cheeks,wiping her tear stained face.

"I'm sorry I caused so much problems" the two shook their heads at the girl but she plastered a fake smile on her face to show them that she was okay.

"Are you okay? Please don't lie to me ra" she sighed and stared at chenle,silently giving him the answer. "I guess you're not sleeping tonight"

She shook her head at him and stood up. "I'm going to bed. Goodnight" she smiled at the two and turned around,bowing to haechan and walking out of the room.

At around 2am,she gave up staring at the ceiling so she climbed out of bed and walked downstairs. Closing the door quietly behind her,she made her way out of the house in hopes to find somewhere to sit.

Aira came across a cliff and found herself sitting on a rock at the very edge. She stared at the waves that calmed her down.

 She stared at the waves that calmed her down

(It looks something like this)

"What are you doing here?"

ʕ⁠·⁠ᴥ⁠·⁠ʔ

I hope you guys had an amazing Christmas(if you celebrate it) and have an amazing New year's eve tomorrow. I hope new year becomes a better year and everyone is happy💚