💉Part 11

Hyejin took a deep breath and her eyes peirced into  Haechans, them turning blue as she stared

Hyejin took a deep breath and her eyes peirced into  Haechans, them turning blue as she stared. "Mi stop it" She rolled her eyes at that but didn't make any effort to stop as she was told. "Why should I? All I did was say the truth" 

Aira rolled her eyes at the girl. "You know that's not what I meant. You can't go round trying to kill people. Just leave him" "Why are you defending him? He called you a bitch and he's literally so rude to you. I thought you hated him" 

"Hyejin you don't know anything you haven't been here for 8 years you can't throw accusations around like that. Go back home and stop causing trouble. If I find out that someones drowned tonight-" "You won't because you'll make sure to keep everyone away from me anyway. Enjoy your fucked up life Suh" Hyejin rolls her eyes and walks away. "Change your eyes Hyejin!"

Once the girl walks out the building, Aira turns back around to see the boys staring at her. She laughs nervously and slowly walks backwards. "Aira where do you think you're going?" "Nina just let me leave! Where did you come from anyway?" "I was looking for you and then I see you all here with Hyejin-Haechan I'm going to have some words with you later by the way-but now you're trying to run away. I would rather you be around someone then be alone so please go home with the guys"

Aira rolls her eyes and looks around the hallway. Upon noticing Nina walking over to her boyfriend, she spins on her heel and runs all the way to the doors, not stopping to look behind. She pulls the door open and runs out the school, towards the first place she thinks of-the cliff.

She was there alone for a few hours just staring at the waves below her. Truthfully she had no idea how long she was there for she just knew it was a while as the sky was now black and painted with stars. The only light source she had was the moonlight. 

"Byeol?" She sighed upon this and turned to her side once he sat down next to her. "How did you find me?" He shrugged. "Figured you'd be here. You seem to like it" In the corner of her eyes she notices something moving near the edge of the cliff and she pokes the boys arm to gain his attention.

"What-" She motions for him to be quiet so he shuts up and looks in the direction of where she is pointing. Sighing, he stands up and walks over to the edge, face scrunching up once he finds what it was. Aira watches as he bends down and picks something up, walking back over to the girl.

"Oh it's a cat" Haechan watches as her eyes sparkle, seeing actual stars in them. He leans down and gives her the animal, sitting back down after. "Do you like cats?" She nodded with a smile on her face, stroking the cat. "I've always wanted one but Johnny never allowed it. He said none of us would be home enough to look after one"

"If you could, would you have one now?" "Yeah of course I would" The two sit there in silence whilst Haechan thinks of the concequences of his thoughts. "Listen, this cat looks like a stray and there's always someone at the house..." Hoping she got the hint, he trailed off but of course, she didn't which made him sigh.

"What I'm trying to say is keep the cat. We'll look after it and you can come visit it whenever you want to" She tilts her head at him questionably. "Why would you do that for me?" "I guess to apologise for earlier" She smiles at him and looks down, continuing to stroke the cat in her arms.

"What are you going to call it?" She side eyed him which caused him to glare at the girl. "Not like you know what gender it is" she sighs and picks the cat up then lays her back down again. "It's a girl idiot" He rolls his eyes at her and looks at the cat that is leaning into the girls palm. "What do you think I should call her?" Haechan looks up to her then back down to the cat in thought. 

"Hmm. What about Gaeul? Ye-Bin? Jang Mi? Mi-Sun? Nabi? Bubbles? Man-Wol?" She watched as he listed some names and smiled when one stood out to her. "Gaeul suits her" Haechan nods at her and looks at the waves hitting the cliff. 

Aira stares at his side profile, noticing the moles lining his face. She looks down at his hands that are placed on his knees and sees the scars streching up his arm, covered by his hoodie. She pulls her hand away from Gaeul and grabs Haechans, moving his sleeve to uncover the whole length of the scar.

Haechan looks towards her in confusion, not understanding what she's doing. "Byeol what are you doing?" He pulls his arm back and takes it out of his hoodie, giving her his arm again dispite not knowing what she's doing. She looked like she was struggling anyway.

She sighed and looked at his face, tracing along the scars with her fingers. "Are you okay?" 

ʕ⁠·⁠ᴥ⁠·⁠ʔ

Okay. I literally have no clue what I've just written there but Haechans getting softer. Is he gonna stay that way or will he change? I wonder.

Hyejin is literally my favourite character in this book idk why I can't explain it.

Also she finally gets a cat :) This is the cat for reference if anyone wants