鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 》

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 ⎡ 𝑯𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 ⎦

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
⎡ 𝑯𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 ⎦

꧁꧂

    I wonder...

    Am I doing something wrong?

    (Y/N) sat on the floor with her arms and legs crossed, her brows furrowing as she watched Gyutaro fight with Gyokko. Despite Gyutaro being a rank lower than Gyokko, he was able to hold his own very well, ruthlessly attacking his so-called superior with an eerie and rather sadistic grin.

    I may be able to regenerate, but like Muzan said... does it last forever? I keep aging, despite this ability... so I will die.

    But...

    If I turn into a demon, I'll be able to live until the anime starts... meaning I could return home.

    "Are you watching, human?" Muzan suddenly questioned, watching as (Y/N) snapped out of her thoughts to glance up at him. "It seems that you are becoming increasingly... distracted. The only reason I am having my Upper Moons fight each other—disregarding formal battles—is to show you their strength and the chasm that you have to jump to reach their level."

    "I'll never be as strong as them," she groaned out as she looked back towards Gyutaro and Gyokko. "Because I can never be what you want me to be."

    "I can torture you and bend you to my whims... you should be grateful that I am giving you leeway to do what you desire," he threatened lowly, his red eyes seeming to glow as he glared at her—through her, even. "As it stands, by giving you this minuscule amount of freedom, you should honor that by training to become a demon."

    The conversation ended there as Muzan began rewatching the fight.

    She did the same.

    Yet, she was still distracted.

    Become a demon... huh?

    Should I... no!

    (Y/N) gripped the sides of her head as her lips parted to grind her teeth together, vehemently denying the idea that ran through her mind.

    What are you thinking!?

    Become a demon, my ass! Then I'd be under Muzan's control, etc, etc...