鬼滅の刃《 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 》

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭⎡ 𝑺𝒆𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 ⎦

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
⎡ 𝑺𝒆𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 ⎦

꧁꧂

    Gasping awake and feeling as if the cold metal of Kokushibo's crescent blades were still slicing through her flesh, (Y/N) glanced down at her hands to see that she had fully regenerated, however still retained faint lines of scars. The next thing she noticed was that the bed she was on was both western and quite luxurious. The sheets seemed to be made of silk and the ornate wood looked to be hand carved to the point of finite detail.

    Where am I?

    Glancing around in confusion, she saw that the room she was in was very much not the one Muzan had assigned her to, instead it being much larger with a beautiful stone water feature leading out to a stone pathway to who knew where. In another corner stood a couch with a table in front of it and an empty chess board on top, while in the opposite corner stood another table full of beakers and chemical mixtures that one would normally see in a chemistry lab.

    A door to her right sliding open made her snap her neck around to face whoever was making the sound.

    In the next instant, Muzan stepped out with no shirt, the cloth instead in his hands covered in blood. His chest was pale and defined in muscle, just the sight of it making heat flood to her cheeks.

    W-What the hell?

    He's practically half-naked!

    I mean... not that I don't mind the view...

    Immediately averting her eyes when she met Muzan's gaze, she wasn't able to see the smirk that then twisted onto his lips from her flustered reactions. Dropping his bloodied shirt to the ground, he approached the bed and climbed on top of the mattress, his figure slowly engulfing (Y/N)'s own as he laid her back down on.

    "Look at me, (Y/N)," he whispered into her ear when she wouldn't meet his eyes. "I want you to look at me."

    "What are you doing?" She instead asked, her hands gripping the sheet tightly whilst pulling it up to her chin. "Why... why are you so close?"

    "Is it wrong for me to be near you?" He instead countered, his lips trailing soft kisses up and down her jaw.

    "Y-Yes."

    No feelings.

    No emotions.