Chapter 4 His softcorner

Ten years and she hasn't changed at all, the same Prisha but a bit more beautiful

Ten years and she hasn't changed at all, the same Prisha but a bit more beautiful. The same honey doe eyes with fluttering long eye lashes , cherry pink lips, and two bunny teeth. She has really grown up.

I really had no idea that the three girls would be here, if I had known it before I would have avoided coming here. Rishab was Nil's childhood friend and my common friend too so I couldn't help but attend the wedding. No sooner did we enter than I heard the sound of hooting.

As an involuntary antic, my eyes went up at the source of the sound. My eyes got stuck when I saw her. It was Prisha, surrounded by Paridhi, my cousin, and Radhika, my brother's ex. I could see hurt and despises in her eyes but even before I could react she left from there.

She didn't want to see me I guess and this thought made me upset. My stomach churned at the thought that she was trying to ignore me. Soon we were all welcomed by the girl and Prisha took the lead to take us to the rest room. I couldn't help looking away from her, my eyes wandered all around her face and body to see how much she had changed.

As if Nil and Ayan heard my thoughts, they left leaving me, Rishabh and her alone. Fate seemed to be on my side when Rishabh was also pulled away by one of the elders, leaving only me and Prisha alone. She at once tried leaving but I wasn't letting her go once again.

"Honey I'm sorry." I stuttered while speaking.

She stopped in her tracks and without turning back she replied, "Sorry do we know each other?"

That line broke my heart into zillions of pieces. All the past incidents came back flashing infront of my eyes as I got deja vu. My voice was cracking but I wasn't going to let her know that. I can't let my emotions overtake me, because I'm the one in control not my emotions.

"I don't even know her anymore." The words echoed in my head as I recalled my past mistakes. Goosebumps ran in my body at the thought of losing her once again. I have lost her before but this time I can't let the past repeat.

"Prisha please." I said while my voice broke with each syllable.

She pretended like she didn't hear me and left running away while I stood their helpless. My body tensed and as a reflex action my hand went up to stop her but she was gone just like that day. No, not again, I can't hurt her again by giving her hopes. It's better if I maintain distance from her and so did I start avoiding her. After a couple of hours, all the groom's men came to me with a horrified look on their faces.

"What's wrong guys?" I asked

"Bro, Rishab's shoes are gone. We have been searching for half an hour now and it's nowhere to be seen." said one of the boys panting.

"Bruh get it anyhow before the ceremony starts." I said not ready to hear any other excuses.

Soon Nil and Ayan returned and they were made accustomed to the situation we were in. Nil looked like as if he was going to murder one of us while Ayan being always the calm guy came with an idea. I really don't understand how is Ayan always so calm no matter how grave the situation is. Ayan's idea brought back colours in Nil's face and then with a smirking face we started executing the plan.