Chapter 5: I never saw you coming.

"And all I feel in my stomach is butterflies, the beautiful kind making up for lost time, taking flight making me feel like..." Taylor and Ed had began their duet, and they were going live to a crowd of more than just a few thousands. "It was a rather beautiful sight to see an arena filled with people who loved you and cared about you, they'd spent the last few months replaying the CD put out just for them. Memorizing every line, relating to them, and falling in love with them. Many came alone, but made friends along the way. And tonight here they were, each and everyone of them at this very arena. My job is great, I give people...something to live for.", thought Taylor.

"You did a brilliant job as always, give it up, to Ed Sheeran, everybody!" Taylor said on the microphone, as they came to the end of the song. The crowd screamt together and applauded Ed. They gave each other a friendly hug and exited the stage together, excited. Caitlin came running towards them as the came to the backstage. "Hey guys, guess what I bought? Homemade cupcakes. Who's up?!" Taylor and Ed devoured down the cupcakes one at a time. Both their faces ended up looking like that of a Santa, you know with the icing all over. They both looked at each other, and began laughing. Caitlin handed them tissues and ran along to the dressing room, to change. Now what was about to happen would take both, Ed and Taylor by suprise, maybe even you.

Taylor ran to her to the dressing room, as it is she was a few minutes late. She was switching to b-stage, so she didn't need to change her costume. She tied her hair up neatly, and put on her red lipstick. As she opened the door, an unexpected visitor stood outside. It was Harry, who else. "Taylor, um, hi, how you been?" spoke Harry as he opened his arms wide to hug Taylor. She was quite taken by suprise. She definitely was. "I'm..I'm good, how about..you?" Taylor's voice shivered the words through with much difficulty. "I'm great..never been better actually." Harry replied, smiling. The silence was ofcourse, awkward. Neither knew what to say. She'd never really spoke to Harry before, ofcourse she went to the MSG after party they had, but that was just because Justin was there with them too. The media, clearly took that as an opputunity to make it official that she'd been dating Harry. She'd always had a crush on him, but to see him now, right here was quite unexpected.

"Well, um, I'm not gonna delay you any longer, the fans, y'know, don't like..to be kept, um, waiting. Know what? Go ahead, we'll chat up later. Will that be okay?" ,Harry said. "Yeah, yeah, totally, yeah, cool, uhm, okay, then." Taylor franctically said. As Taylor turned to leave, Harry yelled, "Good luck out there, you're doing a great job so far!" Taylor nervously giggled, and ran to the crowd, who seemed to be getting rather impatient. She picked up her red double stringed guitar, and sat down on the stool. "Hello, Charlotte, are you ready?" Taylor spoke onto the microphone. She smiled, one of those smiles that showed how happy, she was to be where she was today. "When I was just 19, I had fallen in love with a boy, who was just about everything I wanted. But, things happened, and before you knew it, well, we fell apart. I wrote this song for him, and it's called, SuperStar."

"So dim that spotlight, tell me things like, I can't take my eyes off of you, I'm no one special, just another, wide eyed girl who's desperately in love with you, give me a photograph to hang on my wall, superstar.."

 "That was something, wasn't it? It's crazy, I mean, the crowd just gets louder and louder every show!" Caitlin spoke excitedly. Tonight's show was a wrap, and Taylor was in the dressing room scrolling through Twitter. "Um..yeah I guess.." And well, she wasn't clearly listening. "Are you okay? You've been looking a bit down since a while." Caitlin sat down. "What's wrong?" Taylor looked up to see Caitlin's face. "It's..uh, Harry came by a while ago. And I just, I don't know, it's just.." Caitlin hugged Taylor from behind. "You did say you liked him, right?" Caitlin asked. "Well yeah, I sort of, do..I think." Taylor replied. "Don't worr-.." Caitlin began and someone began knocking on the door. Taylor stood up from her sofa. "Let me get that." Caitlin said. If you did guess, it wasn't Ed, it was Harry. If you didn't well, suprise! "Oh, uh, is this..um, would this be a wrong, time?" Harry asked. "Um, no, no, ofcourse not, why would it be? Come in, sit down. Um, Harry, this is Caitlin, she's my violinist and best friend. Caitlin, meet Harry." Taylor said, trying to make a conversation. Caitlin smiled and said, "Oh wow, um, I just remembered I had this uh..thing, to take care of! Harry, Taylor, you guys chat up, I'll be back!"  

"Yeah, so um, that's how Ed and I became friends, I mean, there hasn't been...like a single day I guess, um, where we haven't you know, not talked.."  Harry had been with Taylor in the dressing room for nearly an hour. But they were having a rather great time, and Taylor forgot everything for a that while. "So, um, Taylor, I was wondering...if you'd like me to take you out for dinner tonight? If you're, um, okay..with that.." Harry popped the question.

Ed's POV:

It's the right time now, right? Ed got up from his chair inside his dressing room. He took out Axe body spray, and sprayed it all over his body. His face made the funniest expression. He looked in the mirror. Oh, Ed what have you gotten yourself into?, he thought to himself. He walked up to Taylor's door. He was breathing heavily. Buddy, you'll do it right this time. He opened the door to find...

I Just Wanna Know You Better. (A Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara