Blonde Jokes

Okay blondes, I love you. But some of y'all are dumber than dumb. Also there's a special something at the end for you.

1. A blonde, a redhead, and a brunette were all lost in the desert. They found a lamp and rubbed it. A genie popped out and granted them each one wish. The redhead wished to be back home. Poof! She was back home. The brunette wished to be at home with her family. Poof! She was back home with her family. The blonde said, "Awwww, I wish my friends were here."

2. Two blondes fell down a hole. One said, "It's dark in here isn't it?" The other replied, "I don't know; I can't see."

3. Blonde: "What does IDK stand for?"
Brunette: "I don't know."
Blonde: "OMG, nobody does!"

4. There was a blonde, a redhead, and a brunette. They were all trapped on an island and the nearest shore was 50 miles away. The redhead swam trying to make it to the other shore she swam 15 miles, drowned, and died. The brunette swam 24 miles, drowned, and died. The blonde swam 25 miles, got tired, and swam back.

5. A blonde and a redhead have a ranch. They have just lost their bull. The women need to buy another, but only have $500. The redhead tells the blonde, "I will go to the market and see if I can find one for under that amount. If I can, I will send you a telegram." She goes to the market and finds one for $499. Having only one dollar left, she goes to the telegraph office and finds out that it costs one dollar per word. She is stumped on how to tell the blonde to bring the truck and trailer. Finally, she tells the telegraph operator to send the word "comfortable." Skeptical, the operator asks, "How will she know to come with the trailer from just that word?" The redhead replies, "She's a blonde so she reads slow: 'Come for ta bull.'"

6. A robber comes into the store & steals a TV. A blonde runs after him and says, "Wait, you forgot the remote!"

7. How do you keep a blonde busy? Write "flip me over" on a piece of paper and give it to her.

8. How many blondes does it take to screw in a light bulb? 100 — One to hold the bulb, 99 to move the house clockwise.

9. Brunette: Have you met my identical twin sister yet?
Blonde: No what does she look like?

10. How do you make a blonde laugh on Saturday? You tell her a joke on Wednesday.

That's it for Blonde Jokes (Part 1). I really don't mean any offence to you blondes. I know some of you are smart, but some of you have the mental capacity of a donkey.

What category next?