𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

CHAPTER 1:
The Call

CHAPTER 1:The Call

IT WAS A TYPICAL day in Kota Hilir and a bright Saturday afternoon as Amato, Pian, and Mechabot were all inside the garage of Aba's residence. The three were all gathered in front of Amato's table, devising the plan for the next project, Mr. Jamie has given them this week. For the armoured hero, making the blueprint was no issue; the only problem was his drawing skills itself.

“Now, witness this…” Amato grins, dramatically reaching his hand to the air after grabbing the blueprint to show it off to his friends. Pian looked at him with anticipation while Mechabot crossed his robotic arms, expecting something that would not impress him.

“The blueprint to my new idea, the Mind Writer 3000!” He reveals a horrible sketch of a helmet and a glove. “Mind Writer 3000?” Mechabot and Pian confusingly repeat at the same time as they gawker at the oddly colourful illustration of the young boy before them. “You heard it right! With this, you can write anything you're thinking just as long as you have this helmet and the glove!” He grinned.

The mechanising power sphere wasn't impressed at this explanation in the slightest. “You humans are so weird, you can just write and do anything you want anytime with your hands. Why waste your time on this stupid idea?” Mechabot crosses his robotic arms once more, an unfazed expression evident from his face. “Heh, but that's where you're wrong, Mechabot. Not everyone has the power to write something from their mind. What if they're too tired or…basically lacking motivation?” Amato smirks.

“Huh, I guess you have a point. Sometimes I feel as though I'm too tired to do homework even if it's too easy and my brain knows how to answer it,” Pian hums, caressing his chin as he thinks for a moment. “That's a great idea, Amato! Why didn't we think of this before? It's so useful,” Pian cheers, smiling happily to his best friend at the accomplishment. “Right? Just like I said, I have plenty of ideas in here,” Amato points inside his head cockily.

“Gee, there you've done it. I bet it would end up just like a disaster as usual,” Mechabot sighs and rolls his digital eyes. “It won't, trust your Master! This time, you'd see us walk home with an ultimate A++++!” Amato boasts while Pian nods his head eagerly, excited about this new idea. “All we have to do is present this blueprint to Mr. Jamie, and once he approves of it, we will create this masterpiece!” He added enthusiastically.