𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

CHAPTER 2:

Welcoming City

ENTHUSIASTICALLY, Pian hopped down from the luxurious air transportation owned by his father. His heart was beating at an incomprehensible pace as he held his chest, he didn't know how to reach exactly. His cousin wasn't exactly the best person to be around. Many would come to dislike her over demanding and critical attitude, especially to the people she doesn't like.

Despite that, he likes to be around her as she does with him, but they weren't very vocal about their familial affection towards one another. But one thing was for certain, he sure did miss her presence. The idea of her moving in was, in fact, his dad's idea, giving her father Aman's brother a guarantee about how fun she'll have in Kota Hilir.

What made Pian wonder is how they managed to convince the (h/c)-haired girl about moving. Knowing the girl, he knew she wouldn't like the idea of sudden change. He could already hear her constant complaining about this. As Pian arrived back home, he made sure that there's no mess inside the mansion. He was well aware that they were mostly caused by him, but he's always responsible enough to clean it up... At least that's what he thinks.

Furthermore, so far, the mansion was neat and tidy, unlike the last incident where Amato had to chase off a bad robot. But that will be a story for another time. A few minutes later, his mother arrived with her posh and fashionable figure as always, her stilettos echoing through the walls of their humongous dwelling. "Pian, Sayang, you're home! And my, I'm quite happy with what you've done with the mansion, that's my independent son," She begins, bringing her son into a warm embrace.

"Huh? Eh, thank you, Mom. Just trying to help," Pian sheepishly smiles, trying to fix his cap that got messed up from his head. "That's my Pian, you've managed to clean up right on time because I've heard from your Uncle Aqmar, that your dear sepupu is on her way to Kota Hilir," She stood up once again, breaking their embrace. Huh? Already!? Pian gulped, somehow that silent and inner fear of his was returning.

"Don't you think we should welcome her with a nice early dinner? Your poor cousin must be famished from all of that travelling, don't you agree? After all she came all the way from Britain, it surely must have been a tiresome flight!" Pian's mother sighed, gesturing for her son to come and follow her to the kitchen. "Mr. Giuseppe, are you here?" The mother of the household called for their personal chef.

Pian sighed, checking his phone to see a message from his best friend, the armoured hero.