Babysitting

Third Person POV:

Earth 685

Y/N: I know this is crazy, but let me explain. This is NOT a stray baby, okay?

May: Y/N, what on earth are you thinking? Who's the baby, and why are you bringing her home?

Y/N, holding Mayday carefully, tries to explain.

Y/N: Mom, this is Mayday. She's Peter's daughter from another dimension. Long story short, I'm babysitting tonight.

May: Peter's daughter from another dimension? What are you even saying?

Y/N: It's...a long story. An older version of Pete, which I met during that time I was sucked into another dimension, asked me to babysit Mayday here while he goes on a date with his MJ.

May: She does look like MJ. Look at that beautiful red hair.

May reaches out and gently caresses the baby girl's soft red hair, earning adorable cooing noises from Mayday

May: Oh, look at you, sweetheart. Such beautiful red hair, just like your MJ.

Y/N smiles, watching the endearing interaction between his mother and the baby.

Y/N: Seems like she's taken a liking to you, Mom.

May looks up, her eyes softening as she continues to stroke Mayday's hair

May: Is she...is she like her father?

Y/N: Yeah! Check this out...

Y/N picks Mayday up and makes her stick to the ceilling above them

May: Oh wow...she really is a Spider-Baby.

May then remembers she had a message for Spider-Man

May: Oh, and by they way, Howard from the shelter was looking for Spider-Man

Y/N: Cool. Did he say what he wanted? I really liked helping him with those pigeons last time around.

May: He didn't really say what he wanted, but he did want you to meet him at North Cove Marina.

Y/N: Alright...can I take Mayday with me?

May: For you to be swinging around the city with her? Not a chance. She stays here with me.

Y/N, considering May's point, nods in agreement.

Y/N: Fair enough. I'll leave her in good hands then.

May gives Mayday a gentle smile.

May: You go and see what Howard wants, and I'll make sure this little Spider-Baby doesn't swing from the chandeliers while you're gone.

After she says that, they sense an awful smell, probably meaning that Mayday needed to have her diapers changed

Y/N: I think this is my cue...there are some diapers in the carrier's pockets. Have fun mom!