CHAPTER- 2

After few seconds of silence..

Ruhanika break the ice, says "yaar, jab tak Woh aa raha hai kuch aur bhi khate hain, na."

Anvi sarcastically smile and says "ofcourse firstly you never have breakfast, then you have snacks at wrong time, tu Kabhi nashta Kyu nahin karti?"

'Yaar Mera mann Nahin Hota..Kuchh Bhi subha shubha khane ka..Kitni bar Bata chuki ho Tujhe aur Mata Shree ko!" Ruhanika says.

"Achcha 12:00 Baje brunch karne ka mann karta hai, na!" Anvi smile sarcastically and says.

Ruhanika had and both starts laughing..

Anvi asks Ruhanika "so, what you will have?"

After thinking about Ruhanika says "Umm.. authentic Italian pasta and you?"

Anvi replies after thinking "Umm..taco."

Ruhanika reply after gulping the water in a mouth "arey yaar share Karenge, theek hai?"

Anvi says "ofcourse main Thodi na pasta chhodungi.. all that's my favourite"

Anvi stands up and goes to place order at the counter..

Anvi returns and settled herself on the seat..

After few seconds..

Rudra enters the cafeteria..

Ruhanika spots and waves her stretched hand towards him.

Rudra after locating Ruhanika works towards them with full flex.

After looking at Rudra Anvi roles her eyes.

After looking at Rudra's walk.

Anvi asks Ruhanika "Ro, Yeh ramp walk kyun kar raha hai?" and chuckles

Ruhanika request Anvi "Ani, please talk to a nicely he is my boyfriend, na."

Anvi replies "don't worry baby..I'm a Khoob Mishti."

Ruhanika sighs "Gaye kam se!"

Anvi give a evil laugh.

Rudra gives a handshake to Anvi and gives a forehead kiss to Ruhanika and sits on the chair.

"I am super hungry!" Rudra says rubbing his hand against each other.

Anvi interrupts "Yahan protein shake Nahi Milta."

"Okayyh!" Rudra says raising his eyebrows.

"So, what did you guys ordered?" Rudra asks Ruhanika.

Ruhanika clear her throat and says "authentic Italian pasta for me and Taco for her."

Rudra replies in amusement "huh! so much junk food baby you will get fat will not look good!!"

Anvi interrupts Rudra "firstly she has very high metabolism secondly you are completely fat shaming here and she is a complete 23 years old human and is independent eat according to her liking."

Rudra says "you.."

Ruhanika interrupts "guys..guys! that's it for order is here let me go and receive it"

Ruhanika leaves to receive the food order.

Ruhanika and Anvi starts eating.

Ruhanika offer her pasta to Rudra "hmm..!"

Rudra replies with babish tone "baby, you feed me with your hands, na!!"

Anvi interrupts "I think Rudra is also complete human can eat with his own hands and if he has brain..vaise To Nahin Hai but if then can understand that he should not enterprise girlfriend who was eating and demand for nonsense things. Thats, my view!" and chuckles