CHAPTER- 4

In office.

Ruhanika and and Anvi reached the office at 8:30.

Anvi says to Ruhanika "Ro, 9 Baje interview Hai. don't forget!" and goes inside her own cabin.

Ruhanika shouts "Ha-Ha Yaad Hai!" and her own cabin.

Ruhanika settles herself on the boss chair with a cup of coffee and her eyes on the screen creating her today's schedule.

30 minutes later..

Ruhanika approaches the peon standing outside the interview room and says "uncle yeh list hai, aao ek-ek kar ke andar bhejna."

The peon replies "ji beta ji!"

Ruhanika smile to the peon. while entering the room Ruhanika takes a glance of people who came up with the idea of 'being her PA'.

Ruhanika goes inside the room settled herself on the chair.

The interview starts.

After 3 hours..

After wrapping up with the interview Ruhanika enters Amrita's cabin massaging her neck with her hands she looks here and there and calls out her mother "matashree?!"

After hearing chit-chats of her mother and Anvi Ruhanika enters the balcony and find Anvi and Amrita having a good gossips with a cup of tea and snacks.

Anvi and Amrita notices Ruhanika.

Amrita asks Ruhanika "toh miss CEO kaisa raha interview?!"

Ruhanika replies in a tired tone "Huh! Desprine hai?"

Amrita and Anvi starts laughing.

Ruhanika hug her mother from behind with closed eyes and Amrita Patts her cheeks. Ruhanika puts her head on Amrita shoulder and asks her "aap kitne baje ja rahe ho?"

Amrita replies "puttar Main To ready hun pata nhi Anita (Anvi's mother) Aaegi?"

Ruhanika gives a kiss to her mother on her cheeks and stands as her spine leaning on the balcony railing.

Amrita turns towards Anvi and says "o oh! puttar teri maa Anita Nu phone kar shopping jana hai hum dono ko."

Amrita continues "wo keh rahi thi ki wo Mainnu pick karegi..main to ready hun wo aai nahin!"

"Arey aunty! Aane wali hongi mumma!" Anvi replies

Ruhanika says rubbing her head "Mata shree, business ka bahut tension ho raha hai is Year ki valuation sirf 900 cr hi thi."

Ruhanika continuous "Mr Sarna is my business Idol like the way he deals is like what to say!"

Anvi interrupts "aunty Ro is right here!"

Amrita replies "beta ji business tension leke nahi kiya jata! Thande dimag se Kiya jata hai" with a frown on her face.

Amrita turns towards Ruhanika and says "And you! Unki kya valuation hai iss saal ki?"

Ruhanika replies paying attention to Amrita' s saying "1000 billion"

Amrita humps and says "hmm..or apni valuation aur unki valuation last year kya thi?"

Anvi replies with concentration "apni 800 billion aur unki 900 billion!"

Amrita replies "so betaji hamari company number one chal rahi hai aur unke pass opportunities thi aur apne pass nahin wo iss field mein pahle se hain aur ham ne ekadam zero se start kiya tha! Tum donon ke Papa ke death ke baad." She says the last line with a coked up voice.