Epilogue

Vincent's pov

I stood beside her and said "Why Cassandra just why? Why is fate so cruel to only us, when you said I love you, I could never return it back, even though my love for is nothing less than yours for me. I know I let you down, but did god punish us in such a way? Where only I will talk and you just listen to me forever."

"You know it's been 4 months after the tragedy, I can hardly cope up without you. How do you expect me to live without you for the rest of my life?"

"I just want to stay by your side always but Nick tells me it's not healthy and I should go back home, but this heart does not listen to me Cassandra, it only listens to you, please come back to me."

"Bambina even Cole and Ryan came just for you, they even blamed me for everything, to hurt you, to marry you, and finally make them get away from you. I know I was wrong baby but why did you leave me?"

"You know Cassie, the other day, I saw a small kid that was just born, seeing her I imagined what if we had a baby girl like her, how nice would our lives be?"

"Please baby if you can ever forgive, please I beg you to forgive me, I can't live without you, Cassandra."

*****

Season 2- Wrath Of Her Heart

After the tragedy 4 months back how will Vincent move on, will he ever move and have a happy family like he wished, was it really Cassandra's mistake? See their journey, while he navigates a life that does not hold Cassandra anymore, but CERA.

Who Actually is Cera that made Vincent's heart melt? To find out read the book "WRATH OF HER HEART"

Releasing on 6th January 2024.

*****

Published on 01/01/2024

please vote, share and comment.