Real Trouble coming up!

A few days has passed, and most students are preparing to go home. Why, you ask? Because tomorrow is the first day of summer school's break.

"Liko, are you sure not going back home on this long school break??"

"I'm fine." Liko replied, "My father and mother would be busy, anyway.."

"I see.. please look for our room while we gone, okay?"

Liko nodded, "Sure."

"I'm going back to my home at Pallet town, so i could just use charizard to go there." Ash throw out his Pokeball, "Come out, Charizard!"

Charizard materialized, then Ash climbed on his back.

"Liko, Anne, let's meet again after school break's over, okay?" Ash asked while looking back at the two girls.

"Of course!" Anne give Ash a thumbs up.

"Be careful on your way, Ash..."

"I will!" Ash give a thumbs up at Liko.

"Pika-pika!"

"Let's go, full speed ahead Charizard!"

Charizard in a high speed fly away towards Pallet town.

"See ya!" Both girls wave their hand at  Ash leaving away until they cannot be seen anymore.

"Well Liko, i'll be going too!" Liko and Anne shake hands.

"Have a nice trip!"

"Okay, see ya!" Liko watched Anne entered the bus and watched as the bus leaves the area.

After that, Liko looked at Sprigatito and ask, "Should we head back?"

"Nyaohaa.."

With that, Liko slowly walked back to the building. Ash she slowly walked, she's having a little flashback.

She's having a little flashback from where she for the first time meet ash back in the bus stop, followed with pikachu were in fond with her in the bus, the time Ash catch her and spigatito when she fall off of the building, and lastly the moment Ash helps her train sprigatito at night.

Every moment that she experienced for a short time at the academy with Ash, she treasured it so much.

For some reason, she starts to felt more happy whenever she is with Ash and she also felt warm with him around her.

And then she remembered the time ash is holding her hand at that night, she still remember the feelings of it that made her cannot go sleep for an hour.

As Liko stopped, she looked at the sky where Ash has fly away.

'Ash.. i'm happy that i'm able to meet you. The short experience i have with you in this school made my life is more enjoyable. I don't know if my feelings will be the same in the future, but for sure... But right now..' A wind pass by, let Liko's hair and clothing fluttered by the wind, the sunset shines dramatically around her, 'Right now... I...I...I like you..'

For sure, right now, Liko wish to be able to meet Ash again sooner or later.

Liko decide to stand for a bit and watch the sunset in the distance in front of her.

After 10 Minutes, the sun almost disappeared in the horizon. Liko looked at sprigatito with apologetic face, "Sorry..sprigatito.. i had something in my mind.. let's head back for good now."

Liko proceed to walk back to the school building again.

As she entered the building one of the workers tell liko, "Ah Liko-san, someone here wants to meet you."