OVA: Valentine

Liko with Sprigatito carried with her left hand, entered the kitchen where she saw Murdock cleaning the table.

"Um.. Excuse me, Murdock-san."

"Hm? Oh Liko, is there anything you need?"

"Um...." Liko fidgeted her body left and right, "Can I... borrow the kitchen to make chocolate for Ash?"

"Hmm? Why a chocola- ah!" Murdock realized, "Today's Valentine and you want to make Ash your own chocolate, right?"

"Y-Yeah." Liko shyly nodded.

"Don't worry, you can use kitchen however you like it." Murdock opened the door, "The chocolate Is on the lower shelf to the left."

"Okay, thank you Murdock-san."

"No problem." Murdock left the kitchen, leaving Liko alone inside the kitchen to make chocolate.

Before Liko try to make her own chocolate, she remind herself of Anne's advice on the chocolate.

Flashback:

Liko is having a video call with Anne inside her bedroom, "Anne, I need your advice on the valentine's day."

"Ahh, you want to make a chocolate for Ash, don't you?" Anne guessed teasingly.

Liko blushed slightly at Anne's teasing tone. "Y-yes, how did you know?"

Anne chuckled softly. "Oh, Liko, it's written all over your face! You've been thinking about Ash a lot lately."

Liko giggled nervously, unable to deny Anne's observation. "I just... I want to do something special for him on Valentine's Day, you know?"

"I understand," Anne replied warmly. "So, what do you need advice on?"

"I want to make chocolates for Ash," Liko explained, "but I've never done it before, and I'm not sure where to start."

Anne nodded understandingly. "Making chocolates can be tricky, but it's also a lot of fun! First, you'll need to gather your ingredients. Do you have chocolate, molds, and any decorations you want to use?"

Liko nodded. "Yes, I found everything I need in the kitchen."

"Great! Next, you'll want to melt your chocolate. You can do this by gently heating it in a double boiler or in the microwave, stirring occasionally until it's smooth and melted."

Liko listened carefully, making mental notes of Anne's instructions. "Got it. And then?"

"Once your chocolate is melted, you can pour it into your molds," Anne continued. "But don't forget to tap the molds gently on the counter to release any air bubbles. Then, you can add any decorations or toppings you like before letting them set in the fridge."

Liko smiled gratefully. "Thank you, Anne. You always know what to do."

Anne grinned. "I'm just happy to help, Liko. I'm sure Ash will love your chocolates!"

With Anne's guidance fresh in her mind, Liko felt more confident about making chocolates for Ash. She couldn't wait to see the look on his face when he received her homemade gift on Valentine's Day.

End of Flashback

"Okay let's see..." Liko opened the lower shelf on the left, and see what's inside there, "Chocolate Powder, White chocolate, chocolate bits, and... food coloring powder as well??"

Liko then noticed the food coloring powder has Blue, red, black, and yellow stored, and because of that, an idea popped on Liko's mind.

"I got an idea now..." Liko put down Sprigatito before she picked up a string ball inside her pocket, "Sprigatito, I bet you would get bored to wait so you can play with this instead okay?"