Chapter 9: Asakusa Tokyo and Muzan Encounter

Saitama and Tanjiro head in their destination until they reach in the Asakusa Tokyo in few days

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Saitama and Tanjiro head in their destination until they reach in the Asakusa Tokyo in few days.

As they arrive at night, they wander around and is shocked from the beauty of the town.

"Hoh this place is wonderful, brings back the feeling of the old era!"

As Tanjiro listens to the smiling and interested Saitama, Tanjiro goes awkward as he thinks,

"Could Saitama came from future...? He keeps talking about feeling back in the past.."

As they stare at the town, the duo stops at the udon shop.

"Oi kid, I sell some yamakake udon, there is no soba noodles here

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Oi kid, I sell some yamakake udon, there is no soba noodles here.." says the shop owner to Saitama.

"Owww man..." Saitama makes a whining noise.

Saitama also thinks,

"This guy is also bald, would crows also peck this guy's head?"

Tanjiro chuckles as he sits at the chair and orders some meal,

"I would like some two yamakake udon for me and mister Saitama.."

The shop owner grins as he respond,

"Comin' right up...!"

As the shop owner cook, the scent of the udon fills the entire area.

Saitama's stomach growls loudly, and due to this, he gets embarrassed that he rub his stomach and looks away

Tanjiro chuckled at Saitama's reaction as he says,

"Sit beside me mister Saitama, let's eat together.."

Saitama goes casual as he nod and sat beside Tanjiro.

Then Saitama made a propping look as his stomach continue to growl from hunger.

The shop owner smirks as he tells Saitama,