BONUS CHAPTER: THE HEADBUTT CONTEST

Inosuke Hashibira after losing to Saitama 2 times, wakes up after 1 hour from getting unconscious

"Guwwwaaahh?" Inosuke suddenly yell while sitting up and panting heavily as if he was having a nightmare.

He looks at his left side and saw Saitama staring at him with carefree behavior. Saitama was just sitting and eyeing him.

Inosuke ignores Saitama as he looks for the other people

"Where's the yellow headed boy and the kids!?" Inosuke snorts as he look left and right with fuming expression

Saitama responded in calm tone "they are inside Teruko's home, they are checking Tanjiro"

Saitama then raises his eyebrow as he saw Inosuke was not listening to him, instead Inosuke just cleaning his boarhead while minding his own business

The hero feels embarrassed when he realized that Inosuke wasn't listening to him. "This kid doesn't even listen to adults and now he made me feel like a weirdo talking to myself..."

Saitama sighed at his annoyance as he remain sitting beside him, he was just observing his behavior and will knock him off again if Inosuke dares to create a ruckus, the hero crossed his arms as he says in calm tone "don't you dare try to do somet...

Saitama sighed at his annoyance as he remain sitting beside him, he was just observing his behavior and will knock him off again if Inosuke dares to create a ruckus, the hero crossed his arms as he says in calm tone "don't you dare try to do something stupid or else I'll leash you with a rope..." even Saitama won't do that, the word was just to threat Inosuke.

"Hm!? Inosuke snorts as he make a fuming face while holding his swords "I don't know how did you defeated me but you must be cheating!!"

Saitama was puzzled by his remarks, he scratched his head as he thinks to himself "is this kid a primitive boy? And why does he act like one? No, something is bothering me about him but who cares?" He shrugs afterwards.

LITTLE SPOILER: Inosuke Hashibira was raised by the boars at the mountains when he was a child after her mother saved him from getting eaten by a demon. His childhood is sad as he live alone and grow alone.

Inosuke grins as he proposed something in his mind "okay how about a game!?"

"A game?" Saitama while curious and interested

𝗦𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗺𝗮 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 【OPM x KNY】On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara