/3/

POV : Odori

*I look at Naima and don't say anything. She seemed uncomfortable so I ask her*

Odori : Naima.. You love me?...

*Naima doesn't say anything and just stays silent*

Odori: I understand.. *I take a towel and go to my room*

//next morning//

POV: Naima

*I couldn't sleep all night. I was thinking if I had hurt Odori's feelings... The thing is that I like her but she took me by surprise with the question.. I'm going to talk to her.. I have to.. I can't leave it like that. I was looking at the ceiling when suddenly I hear my name being called from the kitchen. I get out of bed feeling a little dizzy from fatigue. I go downstairs to the kitchen where Merry, Gira-chan and Odori were having breakfast. I sit down at the table and start eating but when I look at Odori I notice that she was just playing with the food* "poor Odori... I didn't mean to be mean.. I was just confused.." *i grab Odori by the cheek trying to I cheer her up but she grabs my hand slowly and removes it from her cheek. I look at her for a bit but then Merry says*

Merry: leave her alone because she doesn't feel like anything *she laugh slowly thinking about what she heard the night before*

POV : Odori

*I get up from the table and go to my room where I fall into bed thinking about last night*

Odori: im so stupid.. *she says slowly*

*I hear a knock on the door and then the door opens. I put my hand over my face being tired and say*

Odori: Merry leave me alone, I don't need your bad jokes or your presence now..

Naima: I'm not Merry...we came to talk about last night..

*I get up almost immediately and look at her*

Odori: I'm sorry Naima..

Naima: don't you feel sorry, are you stupid?! *I hear her saying angrily* Odori.. Is it so hard for you to understand that I like you? Not that I'm starting to think you're really stupid! If i didnt like you, I'd blow your brains out!

*I look at her for a few seconds and then I start laughing*

Naima: what's so funny huh!?

Odori: nothing nothing... *I look at Naima who was all red in the face and frowning* ok let's go back to eat that would be an idea..

Naima: yeah yeah..

*we both go down the stairs, go to the table and continue my breakfast. Suddenly I remember my little announcement that I had to make*

Odori: I have something to say... *they all looked me* I have a competition in 2 weeks in America! I'll be away for a week... I'll bring you something, if possible. And no, Naima, I can't bring you a gun *I say, knowing exactly that this is what she would have asked for*

*Naima continues eating, being upset that I can't bring her a gun or some weapon*

_______________________________________

Hello! Happy new (late) year! Sorry for the bad english btw