/4/

*after a week and a half*

POV : Ghira-chan (her time to shine✨✨)

*it was 3 o'clock in the morning. I couldn't fall asleep so I started watching a k-drama on Netflix. From time to time I could hear steps from upstairs... It was probably Naima or Odori. Suddenly I hear the door opening. I get scared so I take the remote control and throw it at the head of the person who entered the door. I notice that it was Merry, so I panic a bit, but she starts to walk towards the couch. Merry falls on the couch and starts to say something, but I didn't understand what she was saying. I went and locked the door and then took the remote... I noticed that Merry didn't take off her shoes, so I took them off for her. When I look at her for a bit, I start laughing like a fool. She had hair in her mouth and lost her gaze as if she was currently using her neurons. I take a quick picture and then I ask her*

Gira-Chan: how much did you drink?
Merry: a few glasses I think?...
Gira-chan: if your glasses are bottles, then I think so too... Go to sleep..

*merry gets up and starts "hitting" the air for no reason. I start laughing because it was very funny when she tried to stand up. I try to help her up the stairs so that she doesn't fall and we have to call 911. I go to the door when suddenly I hear her*

Merry: WON'T YOU GIVE ME A GOODNIGHT KISS?!

*I laugh slowly and then I go to her and give her a short kiss on the forehead*

Gira-chan : Good night.. Be careful not to get eaten by Naima's lice!

*I turn off the light and then leave the room*

Merry : wait what lice?... KYAAANEJDNDJEJSJDJX!!

*I go downstairs laughing at Merry's screams. Even though she screams loudly, I wasn't worried that Naima or Odori would wake up because they wake up very hard.. Still sometimes you say they're dead.. However, Odori snores like a loud chainsaw sometimes so we can make sure she's alive . After a few hours I finish my series so I look to see what time it is* "IT'S 7 O'CLOCK?!" *I immediately get out of bed and go upstairs to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair. I come out of the bathroom and i see Odori in the hall*

Odori: what the hell are you doing?
Gira-chan: I'm late for work! I can't talk rn..
Odori: it's Saturday...

*I look at her for a bit and then at the phone* "it's really Saturday..." *I go to the nearest wall and slowly hit my head against it*

Odori: you are traumatized...

*I look at her then my neurons start working*

Gira-chan: whg are you awake at this hour?
Odori: I just woke up now?
Gira-chan : oh..
Odori: and also for the fact that tomorrow I have that flight to America and I have to pack my luggage and all that..
Gira-chan : Do you have it tomorrow?!
Odori: ye.. 3 in the morning.. until then I will want to stay with you guys.. for a week if not more, I don't know if I will be able to talk to you again because i think i will be occupied..

_______________________________________

Sorry for the late update but school is killing me