Chapter 29| Swimming Lessons

Target: 120+ votes and 100+ comments before Saturday to get an early update.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Meanwhile outside, After Manish's embarrassment died, He decided to test out the swimming pool today. Anyway they had about about 2 hours and a half before lunch. He changed into his swimming shorts as he headed to the pool area.

The weather was amazing and perfect fit for swimming or going to the beach.  Manish took a breath in before he got in the water. The cool water hit his bare body as he started to swim back and forth.

Khushi finished her work in the washroom as she changed from her dress into a normal loose t-shirt and lower. Her hair was also tied up in a bun on her head. While Changing Khushi kept getting flashbacks of last night. She blushed remembering that she had removed her jacket. For some reason she didn't feel uncomfortable being like that in front of him.

Khushi shook her thoughts away as she came out of the washroom. The empty room made her frown. Where had Manish left too? She started to moved towards the bed to check her phone when she heard some splashing noise from the balcony.

Khushi moved towards the patio and gasped seeing Manish. He was facing the other side as he enjoyed the view of the surrounding. His bare back was facing her and just by that she could easily make out his well built body. His regular morning jog and exercise were really suiting him well.

Khushi looked away as she saw Manish turn. Manish turned to see khushi standing by the balcony with her face red. Was the sun too bright for her? Or was her headache still not better? He thought.

Manish:"Oh you came?"

Khushi:(her eyes moved to him but again moved away)"Y...Ye..yes"

Manish:"Why are you standing there? Come here.. You want to swim?"

Khushi:"umm no..I..I'll just sit here"(She said as she walked by the pool and sat on the edge dipping her feet in the pool.)

The cold water against her feet felt nice. It was a very warm and sunny day today. Manish watched as she dangled her legs swaying them back and forth in the water with a calm smile as she looked at the blue water around her feet. She looked like a child, happy in small moments.

Manish:"You know swimming?"

Khushi:(Looked up )"No. Never learned it"

Manish looked at her for a moment before he swam closer to her side as her heartbeat raised seeing him come closer. It was the first time seeing him without a shirt and it was definitely not good for her health. He stopped by her feet as he stood up.

Manish:"How about I teach you?"(He said extending his hands towards her)

Khushi:(looked at him with her eyes widening)"Me.. No No I.."

Manish:"Common..trust me you will enjoy it. "

Khushi:"But I...my clothes and.."

Manish:"They are fine Khushi. Common.."

Khushi looked at him for a second before she slowly put her hand in his. He smiled as he guided her hands to his bare shoulder while he moved his hands towards waist as he lifted her off the surface and slowly brought her down in the water.

Khushi hands felt warm resting on his bare shoulder. The cold water hit her upper legs making her lower get stuck to her skin. Her eyes never left his as he lowered her slowly in the water. As Khushi felt her toes hit the surface of the pool, The water had come up to her neck. If she were to fully flatten her feet on the surface, half her face would also be underwater. Manish also realized this as his grip on her waist maintained not fully letting her go into the water.