Chapter 401: Beat Him At His Own Game!

In the Void Battlefield, in the Outer Realm.

In a military tent, a few powerful figures stood together.

“Can your information be trusted?”

A middle-aged man with a bull’s head asked in a low voice. His gaze was fixed on the eagle-headed person in front of him.

“Niu San, how can I, Yin Tianji, be wrong? On the other hand, you… have been defeated repeatedly on the battlefield recently. You’ve disgraced the reputation of your Earth-Shaking Ox Tribe.”

The eagle-headed man said calmly.

“You damned bird! Believe it or not, I’ll tear your wings apart!”

“Oh? If you have the guts, give it a try and see if I’ll pull off your cowhide and blow it like a balloon.”

“You’re courting death!”

“Hmph.”

The two of them usually did not get along. This time, they had just met and were about to fight.

At the side, a middle-aged man with a tiger’s head and a human body coughed and interrupted the two of them. “Ahem… The two of you should stop.”

“Yes, Venerable Tiger Fiend!”

As soon as he finished speaking, the two people who were arguing immediately bowed to the man with the tiger head and human body.

“Yo, our Venerable Tiger Fiend is really impressive. As soon as he opened his mouth, he suppressed two experts of the second-grade demon races. As expected of the famous War God of the northwest warzone!”

At the side, a graceful woman with a pair of fox ears chuckled. Behind her, six fox tails swayed gently in a very lazy posture. She emphasized the word “second-grade” and looked at Niu San and Yin Tianji with disdain.

If not for the fact that the clan had arranged a trial for her, she would not have come to the Void Battlefield to associate with these low-level demons!

Among the myriad races in the Outer Realm, the Demon Race was a general term that covered many races. However, according to the bloodline level of the races, they were divided into grades one to nine. Among them, grade nine was the weakest and grade one was the strongest.

As for the Earth-Shaking Ox Demons that Niu San was from and the Heaven Raising Eagle Demons that Yin Tianji was from, they were second-grade demons.

Logically speaking, such a bloodline level was already very strong in the entire Demon Race.

However, in Hu Yu’s eyes, it was still not enough.

This was because she was from the Nine-Tailed Fox Race. Such a race’s bloodline level was even nobler than that of a first-grade demon. In terms of level, the level of her race was enough to be called a superior demon.

Superior demons were the saints of the demon race. They were existences that truly ruled the entire demon race.

Right now, the demon army that was attacking the Heavenly Mystic Realm had three superior demon clans behind them. They were the Sun Devouring Heavenly Hound Clan, the Nine-Tailed Fox Clan, and the Bloodthirsty Ancient Dragon Clan.

“Hu Yu! Watch your words!”

When Tiger Fiend heard this, he frowned and said in a low voice, “Although you’re from the Nine-Tailed Clan, don’t forget that you were sent to the front line because you were punished by your family. And I… am the commander-in-chief of this war zone! Do you understand?”