Chapter 412: Is It Really That Kid?

Everyone could not help but gasp.

Was this kid… still human?

Three months!

It only took three months!

Recalling how they had struggled for countless years and were inferior to the results of his three months of cultivation, everyone’s hearts felt as if they had been ruthlessly stabbed by a steel knife. Their faces turned pale and they almost spat out a mouthful of blood.

“I didn’t expect the Dao Rune Bomb to be so powerful! Unfortunately, that guy’s power projection has completely dissipated. What a waste.”

Lin Bei, who had come back to his senses, looked at his “masterpiece” in front of him and could not help but be shocked. However, on second thought, his “Charging Treasure” was destroyed just like that. He immediately felt heartbroken.

“Don’t let me meet you! I’m definitely going to get the Hu the Third Charging Treasure!”

Lin Bei said fiercely in his heart. Then, he held the 30,000-kilometer Heaven and Earth Contract and left in satisfaction.

As for the rest, he would leave it to 28 Constellations and the others. After all, he was a battlefield newbie and was not good at dealing with these troubles.

After Lin Bei left, the people of the 28 Constellations looked at each other as if their strength had been sucked out.

“Sigh… This is too abnormal.”

“That’s right.”

“Forget it, let’s ignore him. This kid… is too unrestrained.”

“I’m so envious…”

“Envious my ass! You don’t have his strength. If you go and play, you’ll be gone in a few days! You’d better stay here obediently!”

Everyone was talking at once, their hearts filled with sorrow.

Back then, when the Heavenly Court was still around, they could also be unrestrained.

Unfortunately, now that they had the Heavenly Mysterious Realm backing them, they had to be on guard at all times and enter the battle with the outer realm enemies at any time.

After so many years, their bodies had accumulated many hidden illnesses, and their strength was not as good as before.

“If not for that unforeseen event back then…”

“Stop talking. The Heavenly Dao has changed. That’s not what we want.”

“Sigh, I hope the Emperor is safe.”

Golden Dragon Kang sighed, feeling a little sad.

Back then, the Heavenly Court was so glorious that it ruled nearly a third of the myriad worlds.

But now… Even if they went all out, they could only defend a corner of the southwest region of the foreign battlefield.

“Where do you think the passageway leads to?”

Golden Dragon Kang recalled the spatial passageway in the Ruins of the Heavenly Court that had cost tens of thousands of Heavenly Soldiers and Heavenly Generals to sacrifice themselves and use their origin power to forcefully seal it. He could not help but mutter.

Everyone fell silent.

After a while, the Tail Fire Tiger said, “Don’t worry. The Emperors naturally have their own plans for this matter. What we have to do is do our best to defend the Void Battlefield.”