Chapter 402: It's Definitely Not Him!

This booklet recorded the detailed information of the members of the Fear Squad and some experts in the surrounding battlefield. He needed to study it carefully to prevent himself from not being able to react in time when something unexpected happened.

Although they had already set up an ambush in advance, opportunities changed rapidly on the battlefield. If they did not seize the opportunity in time, they might lose the entire game.

Therefore, he planned to hold the fort himself. If anything happened, he would be able to react immediately.

“Soon, I hope we can wipe out the Fear Squad this time. This way, our Demon Race will have a higher chance of winning on the main battlefield.”

Tiger Fiend thought to himself.

***

On the other side, Lin Bei was strolling around the Void Battlefield.

At the same time, he was also constantly refining the treasures he had taken from the Skeleton Venerable.

There were a total of four treasures, and their quality was not bad.

The Spirit Sealing Shield contained a kind of Spirit Sealing Power. This power was somewhat similar to the Heaven Sealing Power, but its level was a little low. However, as a supplementary force, it could also enrich the effect of the Heaven Sealing Power.

At this moment, Lin Bei was developing these two powers, trying to evolve the Spirit Sealing Power and then fuse it with the Heaven Sealing Power. If he succeeded, this power could not only seal the power of heaven and earth in the enemy’s body, but it could also seal the spiritual energy in the enemy’s body. In this way, the enemy’s combat strength would be further weakened and they would fall into a passive state.

As for the other treasures, Lin Bei was also very interested.

For example, the huge wolf fang club had an extremely terrifying power to break the Great Dao. This power was comparable to the power of ordinary ancient martial arts. If he refined it and continued to develop it, he could also defeat his opponent’s Great Dao power with a raise of his hand and greatly increase his combat strength.

As for the Dragon Trapping Rope, the material was very similar to the fishing line in Lin Bei’s fishing rod, but the quality was clearly insufficient. However, it was still not satisfactory. The power of the Dragon Trapping Rope inside was also a control method. If he could master it, his control ability package would have another power.

Lin Bei did not mind having too many of such methods.

After all, in his opinion, forcefully controlling and killing was the most satisfying.

He closed his eyes and did it. He was simply overjoyed.

However, what shocked him the most was the last ancient wine jar.

Lin Bei actually felt an origin ancient martial arts mark from this wine jar, and it was related to the wine path.

This made him extremely happy.

One had to know that when he was on the Ocean Blue Planet in the past, he had already started drinking. However, along the way, he had never had a chance to showcase his strength because its strength could not keep up. Even if he could gain benefits from drinking, the problem was that with his current realm, even if he had the Unlimited Buff, those alcohol-type buffs were not worth mentioning to him. They were not even as profitable as increasing his attack speed so that he could punch more.

His strength increased very quickly, so many of the abilities he had obtained previously were gradually eliminated and forgotten because they could not keep up with his improvement.