not Layla from ML. (please I just dunno what to put as title)

The next day , Nando went to school like normally but he's lost in his own thoughts 'if dad didn't tell Layla about Katie's admittance...then how did she knew. She can't just happen to be there,right?' he thought.

He sighed as written down the notes given by teacher at the front.

Knock knock

The students look at the staff came into the class and talk with their teacher. The look on their faces make the whole class curious on what they're talking about.

"Okay...I'll tell him. Thank you" the teacher said as she walked towards Nando's desk.

The boy stopped as he felt everyone's looking at his direction.

"Nando..the office received a call from your parents. They said it's an urgency for you to go home. And school permitted you to dismiss the school for today. Your parents at the front waiting for you" the teacher said.

Feeling confused, Nando just grabbed his stuff and exited the school's building. "What happened? Is Katie okay?" He asked as he gets in the car.

Carlos sighed slowly as he drives. Allison turned to look at her son "Your sister said it's not safe for you to be at school at the moment. And she insisted us to bring you home" the mother said.

"Huh? But why?" He asked.

Allison faced the road and said "that's the thing...she won't tell us. Maybe when you meet her..she'll talk"

~~~~~

"Hm~ hm~" Layla hummed as she walked through the wards until she stopped in front of Katie's room. She saw the girl was on her phone as she still lying on the bed.

Gently Layla knocked on the glass window and smiles "Ka~tie" she called.

Katie turned to her side and she felt like her stomach just dropped "L-Layla" she said.

Layla opened the door and get inside the room "how you're feeling? Still in pain? Recovering? Which is it?" The girl asked as she sit on the chair crossing her legs next to Katie's right side.

"Please Layla...you already got me good. I promise I won't tell anyone" she pleaded.

Layla giggled and gets up , move herself closer to the girl in bed. She slowly pinned on the IV drop needle attached to the girl "but the way you yelled at me tells the opposite. You think they won't suspect anything?" She said as grins.

"L-Layla- it hurts! P-please!" Katie cries and at the same time the thing on her hand started to bleed excessively.

Layla pulls herself away and smiles "then you better make them believe I got nothing to do with your bullying case" she said as she left.

Slowly Katie reached the button to call for the nurse help. In few seconds the nurse left and assisted her wounds.

Few moments later, Carlos came alongside with Nando. Terror shown on the father's face "Oh my God Katie! What happened to your hand? why is it all wrapped in bandages??"  he asked.

"I'm fine Dad...just that I slept too hard and that made the IV drip to tear off from my hand. before I know it, the blood already dripping" she lied as she forced a smile.

Nando look at her face and study the tone in her voice 'she's lying' he thought.

Carlos sighed as he put his hands on his waist "please Katie...I'm worried about you. you still haven't told me who did this to you" he said as he stroke her now short shaved head.

Katie keeps quite for a moment then look up to her father "where's mother? and Ellie?" she asked.

Nando sat on the chair and leans his side against the bed "at home. preparing stuff for us to LA" he said.

"us?? no no! I don't want them to see me like this..especially CC.." Katie said as she slowen the last part.

Nando look at his father and the man nodded "ah I need myself a coffee. you both want anything?" he asked but those two children of his didn't say anything. he left the room as he close the door behind him.

"alright sis. you really need to tell me who did this to you. if that person mess with Torres, the whole Torres will do the worst to them." he said as he balled his fist in anger.

Katie shook her head and tears started to flow "no I can't. if I told you , she will go after you" she said as she hold Nando's hand.

"she?? Layla isn't it?" Nando asked as he put his other hand on hers slowly as wiping off her flowing tears.

Katie just realized she already let out an important information to the brother "You cannot tell mum and dad. Layla's parents own few companies in our town. maybe the company mum and dad work for also belong to them."

"are you crazy? you can't tell me not to do anything and let you take the toll all by yourself. that's suicide.and what's wrong with her? aren't you guys used to be close? how the hell she could be that fucked up in just 2 and a half years?" he asked again and again.

Katie threw her head against the pillow and look at her brother "please...not now...let me think of something...okay?" she asked.

Nando sighed and smile weakly "ugh fine. but what I said are all true. I will kill that bitch because she messed up my sister's beautiful hair." he said.

Katie snorted laughing at her brother "Ew ! that's so cringe ,Nando" she said as still laughing.

"see? finally I got to see that smile of my sister again. so don't cry anymore. I'm here to protect you. I'm your brother after all" Nando said as he hold her hand.

Carlos walked towards his daughter room but stop to look at the daughter and son inside. He smiled as he drinks his coffee "fuck fuck! still hot!" he cries slowly.