Who let the mans out???!

'No no no' Katie said in her head as she anxiously sit in the car. Her all body shaken up in fear, in fear of losing her parents.

"Uncle are we there yet??" She asked as she choke between her tears while moving forward.

"Just a bit more Katie. Just pray that they're okay" Bill said as he focused on the road while stepping on the gas pedal.

CC glanced over the girl next to her and slowly reaching for her "hey" she said as she grabbed her hand "they'll be fine" she assured as she pulled her back.

Katie slowly rest her back against the seat and put her head on the Ace's shoulder "don't let go" she said softly.

"Hm?" CC reacted.

"Do not let go of my hand...I'm scared" she said as she close her eyes try to calm herself down.

"I..I will not let" CC said as she slightly gripped more.

Soon they all arrived but Bill had to drop them off at emergency entrance while he go look for parking.

Jess along with the kids ran inside towards the reception desk "Carlos and Allison Torres" Jess said to the receptionist.

The receptionist typed on her keyboard and go through the data in her pc. She look up towards Jess and said "They're both still under ongoing operation."

At the same time Bill arrived "how are they?" He asked the wife.

"Still ongoing operation" Jess answered.

Bill look towards the receptionist "where are there? We're their family" the man said.

"3rd floor,left wing of the building , room 3-1A. But you can't go in. There's seat for you all to wait there" the receptionist said.

"Thank you" Bill said as he guided the rest with him to the room.

Upon arriving, they saw a doctor just come out from the room "d-doctor!" Bill yelled as they all ran closer.

"Who are you people?" The doctor asked.

"We're Carlos and Allison Torres Family" Bill said.

The doctor sighed in relief "oh my God! Thank goodness. Apparently both of them losing so much blood. Both of them O positive and our stocks in the hospital had runs out recently. Which one of you O positive?" He asked.

Jess raised her hand "I'm Allison's twin. Our blood should be the same right?" She asked.

"We can check it" the doctor said.

"I wanna give mine too. I'm their daughter" Katie came forward.

"Okay come on" the doctor said.

~~~~~

It's been almost an hour since they've arrived, yet no update regarding the operation. Katie sit on the bench as her face up to the ceiling with her eyes closed.

"Goddamn...I hate needles" CC said as she sit next to Katie.

Katie opened her eyes and look at the Ace "is it that painful?" She asked.

"Nah...just sting a little" CC said as she grins.

"Thank you" Katie said.

"For what?" CC asked as she rest her back against the chair as while looking at the girl.

"For volunteering donor your blood for my parents" Katie said.

.
.
.

"What do you mean I can't donate mine? I have the same blood type as them" Katie asked as in raising her voice a bit.

The nurse showed the blood result to her "we checked twice and the results still the same. You're AB negative carrier" she said.

Allison just came out from giving out her blood and walked towards her niece "I'm done. Your turn" she said as she apply slight pressure on her arm with the cotton.

"I can't. My blood type is different from them. I'm AB negative" Katie explains.

CC at the same time rans slowly towards them "mum, that brings the others to the nearby cafeteria for dinner, want me to text him to order something for you?" She asked then saw the sour look on Katie's face.

"Hey what's wrong? Did they rob all your blood??" CC jokes.

Jess elbowed her daughter on the side "she can't draw out her blood. Hers different type" the woman explained.

"O-oh.." s she rubs the pain away, she then thought of something "then let's draw mine. I mean the tournament still far too long, by that time my body still produces the blood again. Right?" She said as she walked to the nurse.

Katie stopped as she tug on her shirt "you don't need to do this for me" she said.

"...it's not for you...I do it because they're my uncle and aunt" she said as she follow the nurse to do the blood test first.

.
.
.
.

"I don't understand, why my blood aren't the same as them?" She asked herself as she said it out loud.

CC peeked the blood under the cotton and smiled as the bleeding have stopped "well that one you need to ask Wyatt. He's the science freak in the family" she said.

Katie look at CC "do you think I'm adopted?" She asked.

"What?" CC said as she peeled the cotton off and threw it to the bin " I dunno?" She said as she gets up.

"Where are you going??" Katie asked.

"Washroom. Wanna join?" CC teased.

"Ew..no thanks" Katie said.

CC laughed as she walked away.

Suddenly not long after the Ace left, Katie had been approached by a middle aged man "Hey bunny, are you here alone?" He said as he sat 2 chairs away from her.

Katie ignored him as she prayed for the Ace to be back 'CC hurry up and get back here. Who is this guy?' She thought and noticed he's wearing a hospital gown.

'Is he a patient here? Who let the man out??' She thought.

"Bunny~ I'm talking to you~" he said as he's getting closer and closer.

'Shit shit shit! I'm too scared to move' she cried loudly in her mind.

"Hey.." the man said as he already sat next to her "i was talking to you...did you hear me or not?" The man asked as he breathed heavily.