0. FACE CLAIMS

**BEFORE YOU READ, KNOW THAT Y/N AND EGO's LAST NAME IN THIS IS JINPACHI. THIS CHANGE HAS BEEN MADE TO CORRELATE WITH THE PLOT IVE LINED UP. THIS CHANGE WAS VERY INTENTIONAL!**

Okay, so! I try to NOT have too many original characters in a story—I find it can become especially confusing to readers remember all of their names and descriptions! (Definitely not talking based off of personal experience, no...)

So, I thought I would create a short chapter dedicated to listing them & showing what they look like (for a better visualization)!

Preferably, there usually would be no OC's at all. However, considering that (Y/N) is apart of the U-20 women's team, (which we're given little to no information on), it was inevitable that I had to create a few characters. They'll ALL be essential to her character development!

The first 4 women that i'm going to list are all in a "friend group" with (Y/N)! They're almost like a makeshift family. Below their relations to (Y/N) (or rather, how she sees them in her eyes), I put their "family" roles.

fun fact: (Y/N)'s "family role" is the 'Emotionally Unavailable Father'.

*Please note that none of this artwork belongs to me or anyone else in existence! They're AI generated, created solely based off of detailed descriptions I listed to accurately picture each character.*

ALSO!: Don't stress yourself out on trying to memorize all of these characters at once. They'll show up enough times throughout the story that you'll be able to recognize them, as needed!

——

Yae Hiori
The Closest Confidant
"Responsible big sister"
Cousin to Yo Hiori

Yae HioriThe Closest Confidant "Responsible big sister"Cousin to Yo Hiori

Kokomi KoboyaskiThe Pestering Social-Butterfly"Hyperactive little sister"Twin of Riri

Kokomi Koboyaski
The Pestering Social-Butterfly
"Hyperactive little sister"
Twin of Riri