- back to stage one -

"I got you!" Kiara yells, running over to him and physically tugging him off. His pants make a loud rip and Melia cant contain her giggle.

They all quickly turn and run back to the Twinkie, throwing the doors open and jumping in.

John B quickly starts up the car and drives off.

"It look's like a little tootsie roll!" Melia yells with a harsh laugh, bending over, trying to catch her breath.

—————————————————

They were all back at the chateau and JJ was making himself a peanut butter sandwich. Everybody else was stood around the table in the kitchen, Melia and John B looked stressed as fuck.

"That bread had mould on it three days ago." Melia calls out to him, biting her nails as she talks.

"It's fine- I'll just pull off the bad parts!" He says with a wide grin, he finishes up his sandwich and walks over to them.

"Plus, mould is good for you. It's just a natural.. organism." He adds with a shrug, wrapping his other arm around Melia's shoulder with a smile.

"Come on..!" Kiara says impatiently, John B was shakily inspecting the envelope.

"God damn! Let's just do it guys.." JJ says, squeezing Melia's shoulder.

She glances at the envelope that was clearly written in her dads handwriting, she was freezing.

She shivered, realising she needed to do something, something to distract her from the lump in her throat.

She gripped JJ's free hand, shakily fiddling with the rings on his fingers as John B pulls open the envelope. She squints slightly.

JJ took a bite of his sandwich and gags loudly, quickly spitting it into the hand that had the sandwich in it. Melia laughs slightly at him, walking with him as he goes to the trash can.

They make it back to the table as John B empties all the contents.

He pulls out a massive map, turning it and placing it back down on the table.

"Holy shit." Melia mumbles, biting her lip.

"Oh, X marks the spot." Pope says, placing his finger on the spot Big John had marked messily on the map.

Everybody was quiet for a minute, John B whispered something about longitude and latitude.

Melia didn't even know what that really meant.

He furrows his eyebrows as he picks the envelope back up. "There's something else in here.." He frowns, tipping it upside down and onto the table.

A tape clatters out - onto the table - Melia's face turns to a puzzled look, she moves JJ's arm and walks over to her brother.

"What's that?" She asks quietly, picking it up.

"It's a tape recorder, dumbass." He responds with a playful eye roll, taking it from his younger sister and inspecting it.

He presses a button on the side and it makes a small glitch noise.