𝐓𝐞𝐧 | Smile A Little

Gojo had been knocking at Megumi's door for a good 5 minutes now. Any other person would have stopped after the third knock without a response, but not Gojo. He'd tried all of his students' doors and had gotten no response from any of them.

I can't believe none of them have heard any of my knocking! Are they pranking me?

He huffed and decided to get a snack before trying this again. When Gojo entered the kids' common room, he didn't even notice the four first years cuddled up on the floor on one half of the room. It was only when he realized none of the sweets they typically kept in the cabinet were over there when he turned around and saw the adorable sight.

He used all of his self control to keep from waking them up and whipped out his phone. After taking a selfie with the sleeping students in the background, he opened the curtains to the window and woke them up calmly.

"Gojo?" They all stared up at him.

"Hey kiddos. Rough night?"

"Heh... yeah a little bit," Itadori gave their teacher a sheepish grin and stood up.

The rest of the students followed and started cleaning up the blankets and snacks that laid around the living area. Gojo helped them fold the blankets and put them back in the closet. While they worked, Gojo explained what the plan for the day was.

"As you may have already guessed, the exchange event has been canceled."

All four first years shared disappointed looks. They had been looking forward to this and training for it for a long time.

"I know, I know. It's sad. But I do have some good news..." Gojo's playful attitude slowly returned. Y/N was relieved. Seeing him so serious was seriously weird.

"What is it?"

"Tell us!"

Itadori and Kugisaki were back to their antics of harassing Gojo. Y/N smiled at the sight of her friends still being happy and not letting yesterday's events take away their personalities.

"We're going out!"

"Out where?" Fushiguro asked.

"You all need a happy day. We are going out to Tokyo!"

"No way, are you for real, Gojo?" Y/N was shocked that he got this approved by Yaga.

"I am! Go get into some casual clothes and meet me out by the gate."

"We need to go find the cutest city outfits!!" Kugisaki grabbed Y/N's hand and they ran down the hallway to their rooms.

Several outfit changes later, the girls admired their clothes in Kugisaki's mirror.

"Red is definitely your color, Y/N!"

"And green is totally yours!"

Y/N was enjoying the combination of black pants and a red shirt that she decided on when the two boys congregated in Nobara's open door frame.

I need to get Kugisaki's fashion advice more often!

"Are you guys almost ready?" Itadori was practically bouncing off the walls. If he could, he would probably run into the city instead of waiting for the car.

"Don't rush a girl when she's getting ready, Itadori!" Kugisaki yelled from the bathroom mirror where she was retouching her makeup.

"Of course, how could I commit such a terrible offense," he laughed as she rolled her eyes.

Itadori made a big show out of being bored while waiting to annoy Nobara. He had them all nearly to tears with his acting and even Kugisaki couldn't hold back her laughter. Soon enough, the four first years were all ready for their adventure into the city.