4.

taraji x fantasia 4

*the eye contacttttttt*

A/N * Hey guys! Please be aware that this is a very lengthy chapter, I don't want you all getting confused on what's happening... I'll try my best to make sure it's clear enough! Vote, comment, and enjoy! Happy 1k reads! Love y'all.

___________________________________________________________
OMNISCIENT

The sleek black car glided smoothly through the Atlanta night, its tinted windows shielding the trio from prying eyes. Inside, the air was dense with unspoken tension. Fantasia, seated beside Danielle, stared out of the window, avoiding any direct interaction with Taraji, who sat on the other side. The weight of Taraji's earlier lie hung between them like an invisible barrier.

Taraji, sensing the thick atmosphere, attempted to discreetly address Fantasia. "Tasia, we need to talk about what happened back there."

Fantasia, maintaining a stoic demeanor, refused to engage. Her eyes remained fixed on the passing city lights as she replied, "We'll talk when we're ready."

The private jet's engines roared to life, drowning out any possibility of conversation. As they arrived closer, all three of the ladies stared in awe. Danielle, seizing the moment, announced, "Ladies, I'm gonna catch some Zs. Wake me up when we land."

⏩ ⏩

As Danielle reclined her seat and closed her eyes, the cabin became a cocoon of subdued lighting and hushed sounds. With Danielle peacefully asleep, Taraji and Fantasia found themselves alone in the luxurious jet cabin.

Fantasia's eyes bore into Taraji with an intensity that seemed to command the very air around them. The hum of the jet's engines became a distant symphony as Fantasia unleashed a torrent of words, her voice holding a commanding presence.

"Taraji, you think you can just keep secrets, play it cool? We're not about that here," Fantasia asserted, her words cutting through any defenses Taraji tried to put up. The atmosphere inside the cabin felt charged, an electric current flowing between them.

Taraji, usually unyielding, found herself surprisingly captivated by Fantasia's dominant demeanor. A part of her resisted, but another part, a hidden corner of her desires, responded to Fantasia's assertiveness in a way she couldn't comprehend.

Fantasia leaned in closer, narrowing the gap between them. "You and me, we vowed never to lie to each other about serious matters. You broke that, Taraji."

The air thickened as Fantasia's gaze held Taraji captive. It was a dance of power and vulnerability, an intricate tango played out at 30,000 feet. Taraji, usually the one in control, felt a shift in the dynamics that both bewildered and enticed her.