8.

taraji x fantasia 8
lmaooooo me knowing it's my book this person is talking about 😂😂😂😂😂😩

taraji x fantasia 8 lmaooooo me knowing it's my book this person is talking about 😂😂😂😂😂😩

this is more so a family oriented chapter, so I still hope you all enjoy! vote and comment and the next chapter might just be full of drama👀😭 anyways thank you all for 8k+ reads! Y'all rock with me, ima rock with y'all! Enjoy! 💕🎀

OMNISCIENT

Taraji's eyes fluttered open, and for a moment, the world seemed hazy, as if emerging from a dream. The vivid images of Fantasia's dominance and the charged encounter faded like fragments of a distant memory. Confusion washed over her as reality slowly seeped in.

She sat up in bed, running a hand through her disheveled hair. The room around her looked ordinary, devoid of the intense energy from the dream. It left a lingering sense of frustration, as if an enticing encounter had slipped through her fingers.

Just as Taraji tried to shake off the lingering haze, the bedroom door creaked open. Fantasia walked in, a mischievous smile playing on her lips.

"Hey, sexy. Dreaming about me, were you?"

Taraji, still caught in the remnants of the dream, blinked in surprise. Fantasia, always one to read the room, decided to play along.
-
-
-
-

( just kiddinggggggggg, the actual chapter starts now! )

OMNISCIENT

"Oh, mommaaaaaa! Where you at, girl? I got people here wanting to see you," the younger woman called out as she ascended the steps, her giggles echoing through the space.

In the quiet aftermath of their intimate encounter, Taraji's eyes popped open at the sound of the slightly familiar voice. Reacting swiftly, she hopped up, a rush of modesty compelling her to be decent before facing Zion. Acquainted as they were, Taraji remained mindful of boundaries, especially considering Fantasia's marital status.

"Tasia! Get up right now; your daughter is here!" she called out, her urgency cutting through the air. Fantasia, unperturbed, rose from the bed, the air thick with a sense of casual confidence. Taraji, already dressed, spared a moment to compose herself, concealing the subtle ache that lingered beneath the surface.