101 Dalmatians Epilogue

It took some time, but at last, Tommy, the Pongo pair, hyena twins, Gidget and the puppies made it back to London, and just in time for Christmas. Boney 10: "Well I believe that this is your stop." Pongo: "I don't know how I can thank you for saving my family..." Boney 10: "Oh it was the least I can do to make up the trouble my fellow demons put you through, now you all better get inside, your humans are waiting for you." Tommy: "He's right, and besides, Gidget needs some soup for her cold." said Tommy, as Gidget sneezes once again. Boney 10: "So long kids." said Boney 10, before he drives away in his van, leaving the dalmatians and the others to go to the house. Meanwhile inside the house, Roger was hearing his Cruella song being played, but was not really happy. Anita: "Roger, that hit has made more money than we dreamed of." Roger: "Yes I know, but I just wished that Pongo, Perdita, Tommy and the puppies were here..." Anita: "They left that note, saying they'll get them back." Nanny: "Yeah... but this holiday isn't so cheerful without them..." suddenly, they heard dog barking outside, and Nanny opens the door to see the dogs and the others. Tommy: "Hey everyone!, we're back!" Roger: "Tommy!, it's you!, and Pongo too!" Anita: "And Perdita, my darling!" Nanny: "And there's Lucky!, Patch, Cadpig, Rolly, Penny!, they're all here!" Roger: "It's a miracle!" Anita: "Oh what a wonderful Christmas present!" Nanny: "And look, there's a whole lot more!" said Nanny, as she sees a whole lot puppies all over the place. Roger: "She's right, puppies everywhere!" Anita: "There must be like a hundred of them!" Tommy: "Well 99 of them if you count the original 15 with them." Roger: "Really?, then with Pongo and Perdita... that makes it... 101 dalmatians!" Anita: "101?!, but where did they all come from?" Roger: "Oh Pongo, you old rascal." Anita: "What will we do with them?" Roger: "We keep them of course." Anita: "In this little house?" Roger: "We'll buy a big place in the countryside." Pongo and Perdita barked in agreedment, before the puppies barked in joy, knowing that they have a real family at last. Roger: "We'll have a... dalmatian plantation!" Anita: "Oh Roger, that's truly an inspiration." Nanny: "It'll be a sensation." Roger: "Which gives me an idea of a new song." Gidget: "Really?... that's good to hear... achoo!" Anita: "Who are you?" Tommy: "This is Gidget, a friend of mine, and those two are Jokey & Jokeo, more friends of mine." Jokey: "Yo." Nanny: "More talking animals?" Jokeo: "I guess so." Gidget: "Ah... ah... achoo!" Anita: "Oh dear, sounds like you could use some soup." Gidget: "Thank you... achoo!" Roger: "While the soup's being made, how about listening to me new song?" Tommy: "Sure, go right ahead." so with that, Roger beings to play his new song. Roger: "♪We'll have a dalmatian plantation, where our population can roam♫." Rolly: "I'm hungry mother." Perdita: "Let Roger finish the song." Rolly: "Okay." said the two dalmatians as Roger continues the song. Roger: "♪In this new location, our whole aggregation, will love our plantation home♫~." that was when Pongo and Perdita howled in a musical way to join the song, and soon all the puppies joined in with their barking as Tommy, the hyena twins and everyone started to dance around in joy. All: "♪A Dalmatian plantation home!♫~." the music was so load that it woke up the whole city, but nobody got mad, as they were celebrating that the puppies were home in time for Christmas, and best of all, Tommy has gotten a new family, which is probably the biggest one. One might feel like just one out of 101... but that's another story. The screen then turns blue, showing a castle that came in a flash with the words 'Walt Disney Pictures' under it, before the screen turns black.