thirty-six

✧˖*°࿐ 'CAUSE SOMETIMES I LOOK IN HER EYES, AND THATS WHERE I FIND A GLIMPSE OF US
joji

"He's so bang-able, Aves." Bella gawked from the drivers seat, her lightened hair swept into a ponytail. "He's hot, lowkey angry, hot, and extremely tall."

Aven groaned, leaning her head back against the seat as tugged down the tight black dress on her body. "I'm not banging anyone."

"Yeah...didn't you and Jack, like, fuck all the time?" Bella asked, peering over at her momentarily.

"I...I don't know. Okay, enough." Avery waved her off, scrunching her face up.

Bella parted her lips with a small laugh. "Okay, geez. Hey, I'm staying sober tonight because you deserve to have a good time. Fuck him and her, okay?"

"Yeah." Aven nodded. "Thanks, Bells."

The two unblocked their seatbelts, the cold air hitting their bare legs as they walked into the venue, the security guard holding the door open for them.

The smell of fresh food hit their noses as they walked in, long tables in the large room as people began to fill quickly.

"I didn't realize this was a big party." Bella raised her brows, smoothing out her dress. "Think there's any hot guys?"

Aven turned to her with a glare. "Jesus. Probably, yes."

Bella rolled her eyes with a laugh, staring around the room. "I spy with my little eyes, Lukey. And, he's making his way over here."

"Great. Hey, maybe he has a thing for you." Aven elbowed her, watching Luke saunter over towards them.

"Smash." Was all Bella said, a smile appearing on her lips as he stood before them. "The legend himself."

Luke blushed slightly. "Hello, ladies. You two clean up nice."

"Are you saying we're ugly all the time?" Bella crossed her arms, her hip popping as she leaned her weight on her left foot.

"No, no. No." Luke stammered.

Aven hit her arm softly. "She's messing with you. Thank you. You too."

Luke glanced down at his tux, a small nod to himself. "Yeah, thank you. I didn't get to say bye to you yesterday. Everything good?"

"Great." Aven had her lips in a flat line, nodding.

"Yo." Jacks voice rasped, his hand meeting Luke's shoulder as he squeezed it.

Luke smiled, hitting his older brothers back. "What up? Where's Sienna?"

"With her family." Jack nodded with a click of his tongue. "Let me go make my rounds, I'll catch up with you. Hey." He nodded at the two girls, Bella lifting a hand as Aven stared blankly at him.

Aven rolled her eyes, crossing her arms. "Shot? Luke?"

"I'm a minor." Luke put his hands up. "But yes. Shots."

"Have fun. I'm gonna go find me a NHL husband." Bella waved her hands in front of her face, the two chuckling as they walked off towards the bar.