Author's Note

Dearest Reader,

Did you really think you could be rid of me so easily? 

You might not have noticed me, but I certainly have kept my eye on you from where I've stayed hidden in the shadows. As the change in season brings brisk mornings and early nights, I'm offering you new insight into Louisa's story. Over the next coming weeks, I will be rereleasing Louisa's story chapter by chapter. Navigate your way back to Chapter One if you dare to embark once more across the Atlantic, where you will be privy to new insights and revelations. After all the chapters are released, you will get new in-depth installments picking up where we last left off. 

If you remember, Louisa has united with the illustrious Jezebel Haddington, the conniving Kensington twins, Silas and Fritz, and the mysterious stranger from the tavern Frédéric Boucher after a grueling interrogation masterminded by the renowned Henry Taylor.

Leaving us to wonder, will Louisa's initiation into the group run smoothly? Will she be able to carry out the instructions from Henry Taylor's last letter? Is this the last we'll see of Taron? Of course, as your most humble author, I'm well aware of the fate of our heroine. Will you join me in the know? Will I see you in London?

As always, follow The Gentlewoman's Deception on TikTok @ladywaiting83 for updates and exclusive sneak peaks.

Your Beloved Author,

Lady Waiting