09 | My Major

⋅ • ⋅ ⊰ ∙ ≼  ☫  ≽ ∙ ⊱ ⋅ • ⋅

Bellamy was once again, lounging against Jasper's chest. He had his duvet covering both their bodies, both dressed in comfortable clothing as they each read their own books. Every now and again, one would flip a page, and the soft ripple of paper or the gentle call of the wind could be heard in an otherwise silent room.

Jasper had turned up a few hours ago, having just finished a hunting session with some of his family. Bellamy didn't mind, though; he was just happy to have the vampire there. He'd been growing bored and impatient, eyeing his window with every noise in hopes of seeing Jasper's curly honey-blonde hair peek through like a thief in the night.

From there, they somehow landed themselves entangled with one another, both reading a book from his ever-growing collection. Fair to say, it was like a dream. It was a very calming and peaceful dream. One he hopes he never wakes up from.

"Are you okay? You've been staring at the same page for the past ten minutes," Jasper echoed, his cold breath sending chills down his back.

Crap, his heart's about to beat outside of his chest.

"I'm okay. I was thinking about something," Bellamy replies. 

He was still stuck thinking about Jessica's question. His mind was circling around the thought of him and Jasper together. It was beyond irritating; he never even realized how much he wanted to be with Jasper until that moment.

It feels like he's slowly losing his mind.

"May I know what's got you so stuck in your head?" Jasper asks, gently grabbing Bellamy's chin and turning his head to the side, facing towards him. They were so close, only a few millimeters between them.

"You... It's always you," Bellamy quietly confesses. Almost instantly, Jasper's expression softens, and his lips curl up into a small smile. He looks positively lovesick with him, a true fool.

"Okay...? What about me are you thinking of darlin'?" Everything and nothing all at the same time. However, that might not be the best thing to say. Damn, Jasper's smile is seriously detrimental to his heart's health.

Jasper dipped his head down and nuzzled into the corner of his neck, the part that dips down to meet his collarbone. Bellamy had started to notice how much Jasper enjoyed hiding away his face there, it's happened a few fair times now.