10 | Shopping Spree

⋅ • ⋅ ⊰ ∙ ≼ ☫ ≽ ∙ ⊱ ⋅ • ⋅

It was a peaceful Saturday morning, and Bellamy had just finished his daily workout when he noticed he'd gotten a text. His phone had been on 'do not disturb' so that his music wouldn't be interrupted, and so he could focus on his workout.

What he hadn't accounted for was that a certain small pixie would somehow get his number and invite him out on an impromptu shopping spree with her girlfriend and sister.

Unknown.

Hi! This is Alice. I got your number from Jasper!

Would you come clothes shopping with me, Rune, and Rosalie? We would really like you to join us.

It was only sent ten minutes ago, so he didn't feel too bad for missing her text, but he still felt a bit guilty about it.

Why hello Alice, I'm surprised he kept it away from you for as long as he did.

If you would like, you can give out my number to the rest of your family. Only if they want it, of course, but other than that, I'd love to join you guys on a shopping spree.

Her reply was instant.

Vampire Pixie

Really! That's great! I'll give your number to Rune and Rosalie. I know they want it!

But we'll come to pick you up now if you're ready!

Bellamy chuckled at the name he'd chosen for Alice's contact. He'd have to show Jasper when he sees him next, he knows that the vampire would enjoy his sense of humor.

I need to take a quick shower first. I was working out when I got your message, and I don't want to force you guys to suffer through the stench of my sweat. 

But I should be ready by the time you guys get here.

Vampire Pixie

Okay, we'll leave now, and I'll text you when we get there!

Bellamy didn't respond to her message, he quickly jogged up his back porch and into his house. He didn't have a lot of time, so he needed to rush through the shower and throw on whatever he could find.