[Hidden Inventory] 2.1

"I'm here to save you, Utahime! Are you crying down there?"

[Satoru Gojo: Second Year at Jujutsu High]

"I'm not crying! And be more polite!"

[Second-grade Sorcerer: Iori Utahime]

Utahime shrieked in reply, the rubble sitting comfortably on top of her body while the white-haired student looked down at her from his vantage point at the edge of the crator.

Before the second-grade sorcerer could continue her angry rant, she was interrupted by her silver-haired colleague.

"If I was crying, would you console me? I'd greatly appreciate that."

[First-grade sorcerer: Mei Mei]

"Nah, you wouldn't cry, Mei. You're strong."

Gojo replied, straightening himself out and shoving his hands into his pockets, smirking slyly as he stole a glance at the trapped woman, who was getting increasingly annoyed by his antics.

The first-grade simply giggled in response, resting her hands on her hip while side-eyeing her downed friend.

"That so?"

Utahime found the strength to push the rubble off of her and stand up, frowning in rage as she pointed up at the two white-haired sorcerers. But more specifically, she was directing it at Gojo.

"Gojo! You listen here! I don't need your help-"

To Utahime's horror, a kaiju-sized orange-cursed spirit erupted from the ground behind her. Letting out its deformed groans as it looked down at her, the purple-haired woman quickly forgot about Gojo and stared up at the creature in comical fear.

But as quickly as it appeared, a bigger and nastier cursed spirit arose from the same spot, taking the orange curse by surprise and catching it in its mouth. It flailed frantically while in the grasp of Suguru Geto's cursed spirit.

"Don't swallow it; I'll absorb it later."

[Geto Suguru: Second-Year at Jujutsu High]

"Satoru, it's not nice to pick on the weak."